Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Track Lighting w/Ceiling Fan?

replying to Wayne Boatwright, alice betts wrote:
My son found some very small fans that attach to track lighting, but it was
several years ago and I can't find them now. These small fans can oscillate or
remain still, and then can be used with or without the lights. I put them in
my narrow kitchen because all other fans were too wide and would hit cabinet
doors if they happened to be open. You can add as many as you wish (I have 2)
and they slide right into the track. Great idea, but now I can't find them.
Think my son bought them at Home Depot, but I've checked there and they know
nothing. If you can find them, please let me know because I'd like to add one
to my bath.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...an-608089-.htm

Track Lighting Kate[_5_] Home Repair 17 March 13th 14 12:08 AM
kitchen lighting: track system with pendant lighting [email protected] UK diy 4 October 30th 06 11:02 PM
Track lighting on GFCI Matt Home Repair 3 June 1st 06 07:30 PM
Is track lighting only controlled by a wall switch and must wiringbe behind the wall/ceiling? ggg Home Ownership 5 December 5th 04 06:33 PM
Track Lighting BigDaDDY Home Repair 1 February 19th 04 06:52 PM