Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fun with Patel

On Tue, 10 May 2016 16:51:10 -0500, philo wrote:

On 05/10/2016 03:17 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Yep I am familiar with wire-wrap but have never used it.

IBM was in love with wirewrap for most of my career, certainly into
the 80s. If you have good net pin lists and decent diagnostics it is a
snap finding bugs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/10/16 10:16 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/10/2016 9:30 AM, Frank wrote:

If it is fun for you, go for it.
I never know how I will answer a call but if talking entertains me I may
do something similar. Otherwise I don't waste my time.

Catch me at the right time and I'll play. My best time so far is 40
minutes.

Credit card call? I have 5 of them and owe $85,000, all maxed out and I
pay 29% interest. Want the number? Can't give it to you since my wife
is out shopping with them. The bitch is hot in bed but sure spends a lot.

Solar panels? About time you called back. I've been waiting 3 days for
the service guy and I'm not generating any power. This is costing my money.

This is Casmir Sobieski. When I live in Moscow we make electricity with
coal. Best kind of electricity, very powerful. How powerful is yours.
My father work in mines for coal. Are you putting him out of work?

Pay off my student loans? Hey, the *******s are trying to get me to pay
up. I had to buy a new car to get to school so I used the money. What's
the problem with that?

Windows sending error messages? Should I call the police? Let's pray
over the computer (and I chant) Yes, it is rebooting, says Windows 95.
Hold on while I light some incense.

If I'm in a perverse mood and see an unfamiliar or borked caller ID,
I'll answer with "This is Special Agent Rossi on a recorded line. State
your business" or "Criminal Investigation Division, Sergeant Lopez."

If I'm really feeling twisted, I go with "Federal Trade Commission,
Consumer Fraud Division. How may I direct your call?"

--
Want to close wage gap? STEP ONE: Change your major from Gender Studies
or Feminist Dance Therapy to Electrical Engineering.