Posted to alt.home.repair

Default presure washer repair

I have a Troy Bilt pressure washer. Recently, it kept loosing pressure. I found some repair videos on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfUcXlBZRxk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjpuPFsTuJM
, but can't find out how to put this unloader valve together again.
http://www.doityourself.com/forum/at...-lubricate.jpg

The question I have is do the little cylinders with a pointy end that go on the end of the spring point away from the spring or do the pointy ends go inside the spring?

I was looking all over the internet, but can't find a good cut away diagram.
Posted to alt.home.repair

It seems as if the points go into the spring.
http://www.pressureparts.com/mmDEV/PDF/AR/rsv-pumps.pdf

The question I have is do the little cylinders with a pointy end that go on the end of the spring point away from the spring or do the pointy ends go inside the spring?

I was looking all over the internet, but can't find a good cut away diagram.

Thermostat shower presure. Arthur2 UK diy 1 July 17th 07 08:09 AM
Water presure too high JoeJoe UK diy 9 August 6th 06 11:56 PM
presure loss [email protected] Home Repair 2 March 25th 06 02:26 PM
CH presure testing GymRatZ UK diy 11 March 9th 05 01:51 PM
Clamping presure Art Ransom Woodturning 3 December 19th 04 06:49 PM