Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gun Show Politics

I met some friends at a local gun show this morning. While making the rounds of the various vendors, I noticed that the only political signs and bumper stickers available were "Trump 2016".

Paul
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 1 May 2016 09:22:49 -0700 (PDT), Pavel314
wrote:

I met some friends at a local gun show this morning. While making the rounds of the various vendors, I noticed that the only political signs and bumper stickers available were "Trump 2016".

Paul,

Those sellers better go back and look at Trump's 2nd Amendment stances
in his past. Not what I expect from my elected officials.

If elected and he appoints his sister to SCOTUS, what is her opinions
on guns? Eh...
--
Liberals are like Chameleons. They keep changing colors. -- © Oren

OT? American politics Getting really tired of this political stuff[_2_] Metalworking 58 November 24th 08 01:35 AM
OT - Politics J T Woodworking 309 January 3rd 08 11:51 PM
Politics Carlos Woodworking 1 December 30th 07 10:47 PM
Some politics netprospect UK diy 0 July 9th 07 11:29 AM
Shop Cranes: I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 4 March 3rd 05 12:08 AM