Posted to alt.home.repair

Default YouTube planet x

Have you been seeing the videos on YouTube about planet x heading toward earth? Scientist predicting earthquakes, tidal waves. Walmart stores are supposed to be concentration camps.

What do you think?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 1:44:43 AM UTC-5, Austin Davis wrote:
Have you been seeing the videos on YouTube about planet x heading toward earth? Scientist predicting earthquakes, tidal waves. Walmart stores are supposed to be concentration camps.

What do you think?

I'm a Martian and have my own spaceship so I don't worry much about the end of the world stuff since I've already been through it. I love the planet Earth because it's beautiful and the small children are great with barbeque sauce but I have bug(no pun)out cabins on several moons around the solar system and a place in Alpha Centauri. It just takes a lot longer to get there.. I'll miss Earth. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 01:44:39 -0500
"Austin Davis" wrote:

Have you been seeing the videos on YouTube about planet x heading
toward earth? Scientist predicting earthquakes, tidal waves. Walmart
stores are supposed to be concentration camps.

What do you think?

Put down the crack pipe and seek help.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Austin Davis" wrote:

Have you been seeing the videos on YouTube about planet x heading
toward earth? Scientist predicting earthquakes, tidal waves. Walmart
stores are supposed to be concentration camps.

What do you think?

Put down the crack pipe and seek help.

I think that is too late in his case.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Have you been seeing the videos on YouTube about planet x heading toward earth? Scientist predicting earthquakes, tidal waves. Walmart stores are supposed to be concentration camps.

What do you think?

Why would you think planet x is headed toward earth?

Baby-Planet Walter R.[_2_] Home Repair 1 April 24th 09 09:24 PM
Baby Einstein Planet Earth Blue Planet Star Trek Star Gate SopranosDVD Drop Ship ChinaDVDWholesaler UK diy 0 January 24th 08 02:58 PM
Saving the planet [email protected] UK diy 53 May 18th 07 08:16 PM
What Planet are they on? The Medway Handyman UK diy 4 November 21st 06 11:38 AM
What Planet are they on? The Medway Handyman UK diy 8 June 28th 06 06:00 PM