Posted to alt.home.repair

Default favorites list

Please pardon me for posting O.T. but I don`t know where else to go. I recently updated to windows 10 and would like to know how to get my favorites list in alphabetical order. Will someone please help me and answer my question? Thanks for any reply Herb
Posted to alt.home.repair

Please pardon me for posting O.T. but I don`t know where else to go. I
recently updated to windows 10 and would like to know how to get my favorites
list in alphabetical order. Will someone please help me and answer my
question? Thanks for any reply Herb

Are you using the Edge browser or IE11?

When I took the upgrade I killed the Edge browser as it
was NOT compatible with many, many sites, especially
financial ones. But in IE11 they remained as they were,
alphabetically.

I went and checked one of the Windows forums on Microsoft
and there are many complaints such as yours for the Edge
browser. At the moment the only solution is to manually
drag and drop your favorites alphabetically. Each time
you add a favorite you will have to do this for the new one.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 1:24:45 PM UTC-6, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Please pardon me for posting O.T. but I don`t know where else to go. I
recently updated to windows 10 and would like to know how to get my favorites
list in alphabetical order. Will someone please help me and answer my
question? Thanks for any reply Herb

Are you using the Edge browser or IE11?

When I took the upgrade I killed the Edge browser as it
was NOT compatible with many, many sites, especially
financial ones. But in IE11 they remained as they were,
alphabetically.

I went and checked one of the Windows forums on Microsoft
and there are many complaints such as yours for the Edge
browser. At the moment the only solution is to manually
drag and drop your favorites alphabetically. Each time
you add a favorite you will have to do this for the new one.

EDGE is a terrible browser. Not intuitive, favorites are totally screwed up. No visible menu on screen. Probably tracks you everywhere including the bathroom. I use Pale Moon or Firefox.
====
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 27-Apr-16 8:46 PM, Roy wrote:
[....]

EDGE is a terrible browser. Not intuitive, favorites are totally screwed up. No visible menu on screen. Probably tracks you everywhere including the bathroom.

I use Pale Moon or Firefox.
====

You have to put your trust in Microsoft!

They been doin' this a long time and don't make misteaks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:54:24 +0100

From: "burford.Tjustice"
Subject: favorites list
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:54:24 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

So says david brooks(Devon) the "bad guy" hunter.

Sicut canis qui revertitur ad vomitum suum, sic imprudens qui iterat
stultitiam suam.

If he happens to be not home when you pop around look for him in
this GAYly painted baby boat: http://i.imgur.com/ADjTIR9.jpg

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:54:24 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:54:24 +0100