Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cree flashlight stopped dumbasses from vandalizing my mailbox

Last night two dumb asses stopped their pickup at my mailbox and one DA got out like he was going to do something to it. I spotlighted them with my Cree flashlight. The one outside shouted "oh my god" and tried to get back in, while the driver was trying to drive away. He finally made it back inside and they flew down the road like maniacs. I wasn't able to get the license number, but did call the sheriff. Those dumb assess will probably think twice about doing that again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 12:25:49 -0500, "Dusty" wrote:

Last night two dumb asses stopped their pickup at my mailbox and one DA got out like he was going to do something to it. I spotlighted them with my Cree flashlight. The one outside shouted "oh my god" and tried to get back in, while the driver was trying to drive away. He finally made it back inside and they flew down the road like maniacs. I wasn't able to get the license number, but did call the sheriff. Those dumb assess will probably think twice about doing that again.

Hide the children. You have mail box bandits running loose in the
area. Rock salt in a shot gun shell ought to put a sting on there ass.

Somebody hold my light! And my beers to.
--
you never meet a horse that needs stealing, but you meet a man that needs killin'
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 12:25:49 -0500, "Dusty" wrote:
Last night two dumb asses stopped their pickup at my mailbox and one DA got out like he was going to do something to it. I spotlighted them with my Cree flashlight. The one outside shouted "oh my god" and tried to get back in, while the driver was trying to drive away. He finally made it back inside and they flew down the road like maniacs. I wasn't able to get the license number, but did call the sheriff. Those dumb assess will probably think twice about doing that again.

Hide the children. You have mail box bandits running loose in the
area. Rock salt in a shot gun shell ought to put a sting on there ass.
Somebody hold my light! And my beers to.
--
you never meet a horse that needs stealing, but you meet a man that needs killin'

There's a way to mount the flashlight on the shotgun, and now I've thought of a way to mount a beer holder, I'm all set, until a natural disaster happens and the guvment comes in and takes away all our guns, like after Catrina.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 16:00:10 -0500, "Dusty" wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Who told the government where the guns were? And who is Catrina?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Hurricane Katrina. National guard troops kicked down doors in the middle of the night, searched for guns, and took them away.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 16:54:45 -0500, "dangerous dan"
wrote:

Hurricane Katrina. National guard troops kicked down doors in the middle of the night, searched for guns, and took them away.

It was local police. The Mayor is now a convicted felon. Several
officers are maybe still in the pokey too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLm5kkBgKSM&feature=player_embedded
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/24/2016 5:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 16:00:10 -0500, "Dusty" wrote:

There's a way to mount the flashlight on the

shotgun, and now I've thought of a way to mount
a beer holder, I'm all set, until a natural
disaster happens and the guvment comes in and
takes away all our guns, like after Catrina.

Who told the government where the guns were? And who is Catrina?

I think they went do to do. In da hood.

Catrina, she were some won hoo blew
Nawlins.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/24/2016 5:54 PM, dangerous dan wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 16:00:10 -0500, "Dusty" wrote:
I'm all set, until a natural
disaster happens and the guvment comes in and takes away all our guns,
like after Catrina.

Who told the government where the guns were? And who is Catrina?

Hurricane Katrina. National guard troops kicked down doors in the middle
of the night, searched for guns, and took them away.

I remember hearing about that. I remain
surprised, that the National Guard didn't
meet with much resistance from the hood.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Hurricane Katrina. National guard troops kicked down doors in the middle of the night, searched for guns, and took them away.

It was local police. The Mayor is now a convicted felon. Several
officers are maybe still in the pokey too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLm5kkBgKSM&feature=player_embedded

Many years ago I had a boss who had three rooms in his house with at least 1000 guns in each room. He bought guns every chance he got. Every kind of gun, long guns, pistols, everything. He could have started a war with all his guns.

A neighbor, who was in his late 80's had an old antique shack in his back yard, that looked like something people lived in 150 years ago. One day he showed me all the guns he had inside it. He must have had at least 100. Of all the guns he had there weren't any from later than the nineteenth century. They were museum quality, in excellent working condition.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:
[...]

An illegal immigrant?

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 12:25:52 PM UTC-5, Dusty wrote:
Last night two dumb asses stopped their pickup at my mailbox
and one DA got out like he was going to do something to it. I
spotlighted them with my Cree flashlight.

Do you enjoy sitting on your front porch all night with your flashlight?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fln=...rt=nc&LH_BIN=1
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 12:25:52 PM UTC-5, Dusty wrote:
Last night two dumb asses stopped their pickup at my mailbox
and one DA got out like he was going to do something to it. I
spotlighted them with my Cree flashlight.

Do you enjoy sitting on your front porch all night with your flashlight?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fln=...rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

I go out at night to move sprinklers, listen to radio, nap in the hammock, watch Netflix, hulu, YouTube on the tablet. It's usually quiet and peaceful out here. The occasional horse will come around at night and graze in the yard. Not many coyotes come around since more houses have been built in the area.

I don't really need a surveillance camera, but will probably buy a wildlife camera.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 7:57:37 PM UTC-5, Dusty wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 12:25:52 PM UTC-5, Dusty wrote:
Last night two dumb asses stopped their pickup at my mailbox
and one DA got out like he was going to do something to it. I
spotlighted them with my Cree flashlight.

Do you enjoy sitting on your front porch all night with your flashlight?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fln=...rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

I go out at night to move sprinklers, listen to radio, nap in the hammock, watch Netflix, hulu, YouTube on the tablet. It's usually quiet and peaceful out here. The occasional horse will come around at night and graze in the yard. Not many coyotes come around since more houses have been built in the area.

I don't really need a surveillance camera, but will probably buy a wildlife camera.

I have a ferocious dog that will let me know when anyone comes around the house. His name is Dogma and you don't want that 6 pound terror to get hold of your pinky toe. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Growling Monster