Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Tolerance of the left.

Liberals always claim that schools should be a safe space, unless of course youre a high school student with an opinion.

Fox News reported on March 29 that Michael Moroz, a 17-year-old high school student from Philadelphia, received threats after he criticized Black Lives Matter and protests at the University of Missouri.

Moroz used controversial language to describe the protests, which stemmed from the death of black teenager Michael Brown, who was killed by a white police officer.

[Brown was] a delinquent, the high school student wrote in his school newspaper. At worst, justifiably killed, and at best, a thug.

After the column was posted, the high school student received multiple threats from other students and #BlackLivesMatter activists. What made matters worse though, was that teachers barely discouraged students from threatening Moroz. When a student tweeted to one of her teachers asking if she would be penalized for punching the writer, the educator wrote back lol yes.
When everything started to happen, I was surprised, Moroz told FoxNews.com. Whenever we posted an op-ed, we never got a reaction like I did with this one. In retrospect, I was naive to think that this would have been the same. Now, its more disappointing than anything.

Threats became so severe that Moroz was forced to withdraw from his senior year of high school and finish his diploma through home-schooling, but the threats still didnt stop.

While the school district told Fox News that anyone who threatened Moroz in school was disciplined according to the code of conduct, the high school senior insisted that he received no protection from the threats made over social media.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

burfordTjustice wrote in
:

Liberals always claim that schools should be a safe space,
unless of course you are a high school student with an opinion.

Fox News reported on March 29 that Michael Moroz, a 17-year-old high
school student from Philadelphia, received threats after he criticized
Black Lives Matter and protests at the University of Missouri.

In 5 years there won't be a White student left at that school. The Darkies
will have it all to themselves.

Black Lies Matter.