Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why is it that liberals...

Why is it that liberals refuse to admit they made a mistake? Why is it they won't answer a direct question when the answer is
the opposite of what their political heroes are spewing.

Scott Lurndal won't answer my questions in the "Michael Moore" thread:

Mickey won't answer my question in the "Homeless" thread.

Bob F won't answer my question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

Bob F won't answer Oren's question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

These are only a few recent questions that have gone unanswered. What is so typical of libs is not only will they not answer
these direct questions, but other libs won't come to the aid of their comrade and offer up a valid answer. They are as quiet
as a mouse ****ing on a blotter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 8:54:23 PM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Why is it that liberals refuse to admit they made a mistake? Why is it they won't answer a direct question when the answer is
the opposite of what their political heroes are spewing.

Scott Lurndal won't answer my questions in the "Michael Moore" thread:

Mickey won't answer my question in the "Homeless" thread.

Bob F won't answer my question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

Bob F won't answer Oren's question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

These are only a few recent questions that have gone unanswered. What is so typical of libs is not only will they not answer
these direct questions, but other libs won't come to the aid of their comrade and offer up a valid answer. They are as quiet
as a mouse ****ing on a blotter.

Do you remember how boisterous the Liberals were when our first Affirmative Action President was elected? They were shouting from the rooftops and partying their dumbasses off. Now, when they're asked how all that Hope and Change worked out for them, all you hear is crickets. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Changed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2016 8:54 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Why is it that liberals refuse to admit they made a mistake? Why is it they won't answer a direct question when the answer is
the opposite of what their political heroes are spewing.

Scott Lurndal won't answer my questions in the "Michael Moore" thread:

Mickey won't answer my question in the "Homeless" thread.

Bob F won't answer my question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

Bob F won't answer Oren's question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

These are only a few recent questions that have gone unanswered. What is so typical of libs is not only will they not answer
these direct questions, but other libs won't come to the aid of their comrade and offer up a valid answer. They are as quiet
as a mouse ****ing on a blotter.

I have to ask how do you know a mouse is quiet when it is '****ing on a
blotter'? hahahah!

Ok ... I'm tired. You don't have to answer.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/07/2016 08:54 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Why is it that liberals refuse to admit they made a mistake?

Most people obfuscate and/or lie daily.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2016 9:54 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Why is it that liberals refuse to admit they made a mistake? Why is it they won't answer a direct question when the answer is
the opposite of what their political heroes are spewing.

Scott Lurndal won't answer my questions in the "Michael Moore" thread:

Mickey won't answer my question in the "Homeless" thread.

Bob F won't answer my question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

Bob F won't answer Oren's question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

These are only a few recent questions that have gone unanswered. What is so typical of libs is not only will they not answer
these direct questions, but other libs won't come to the aid of their comrade and offer up a valid answer. They are as quiet
as a mouse ****ing on a blotter.

Their premises stems from emotions. Asking them a logical question
throws a wrench into their narrow mindset and confuses the hell out of
them. Therefore, they remain silent, most likely crying internally.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2016 9:54 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Why is it that liberals refuse to admit they made a mistake? Why is it they won't answer a direct question when the answer is
the opposite of what their political heroes are spewing.

Scott Lurndal won't answer my questions in the "Michael Moore" thread:

Mickey won't answer my question in the "Homeless" thread.

Bob F won't answer my question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

Bob F won't answer Oren's question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

These are only a few recent questions that have gone unanswered. What is so typical of libs is not only will they not answer
these direct questions, but other libs won't come to the aid of their comrade and offer up a valid answer. They are as quiet
as a mouse ****ing on a blotter.

Outcome of their actions is not what is important to them.
What is important is having good intentions, no matter what the outcome.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2016 9:54 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Why is it that liberals refuse to admit they made a mistake? Why is it they won't answer a direct question when the answer is
the opposite of what their political heroes are spewing.

Scott Lurndal won't answer my questions in the "Michael Moore" thread:

Mickey won't answer my question in the "Homeless" thread.

Bob F won't answer my question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

Bob F won't answer Oren's question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

These are only a few recent questions that have gone unanswered. What is so typical of libs is not only will they not answer
these direct questions, but other libs won't come to the aid of their comrade and offer up a valid answer. They are as quiet
as a mouse ****ing on a blotter.

There was a liberal in one of my church congregations.
His counter thrust to any thing was either "You started
it" or "it's your fault". No reasoning, questioning, or
logic would sway his position. I finally took index card
and put one expression on one side, other on other. When
he'd get started, I'd pull the card out and point to it.

Not sure where he went. I'm pleased not to associate with
him any more.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2016 10:53 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 8:54:23 PM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:
These are only a few recent questions that have gone unanswered. What is so typical of libs is not only will they not answer
these direct questions, but other libs won't come to the aid of their comrade and offer up a valid answer. They are as quiet
as a mouse ****ing on a blotter.

Do you remember how boisterous the Liberals were when our first Affirmative Action President was elected? They were shouting from the rooftops and partying their dumbasses off. Now, when they're asked how all that Hope and Change worked out for them, all you hear is crickets. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Changed Monster

What could possibly be wrong, now? Sky high crime,
unemployment to extreme levels, violence in the
street, and the extremist Islam folks are taking
over. Right out of the liberal play book. Might be
time for me to consider buying a gun, some day?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/8/2016 5:06 AM, Jake wrote:
On 04/07/2016 08:54 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Why is it that liberals refuse to admit they made a mistake?

Most people obfuscate and/or lie daily.

Ah, the "everyone is doing it" salve. So,
because a lot of people are liars, does that
make it OK for everyone else?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Frank" "frank wrote:
[...]

Well , the road to hell was paved with good intentions ... and we're
almost to the end of that road .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 9:54:23 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Why is it that liberals refuse to admit they made a mistake? Why is it they won't answer a direct question when the answer is
the opposite of what their political heroes are spewing.

Scott Lurndal won't answer my questions in the "Michael Moore" thread:

Mickey won't answer my question in the "Homeless" thread.

Bob F won't answer my question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

Bob F won't answer Oren's question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

These are only a few recent questions that have gone unanswered. What is so typical of libs is not only will they not answer
these direct questions, but other libs won't come to the aid of their comrade and offer up a valid answer. They are as quiet
as a mouse ****ing on a blotter.

Would you like it better if they told you "Get the f*** out of my safe
space, you hater"? That's the new emerging answer for anything that
challenges their beliefs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 07 Apr 2016 20:54:10 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

Why is it that liberals refuse to admit they made a mistake? Why is it they won't answer a direct question when the answer is
the opposite of what their political heroes are spewing.

Scott Lurndal won't answer my questions in the "Michael Moore" thread:

Mickey won't answer my question in the "Homeless" thread.

Bob F won't answer my question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

Bob F won't answer Oren's question in the "Mixed reviews" thread.

These are only a few recent questions that have gone unanswered. What is so typical of libs is not only will they not answer
these direct questions, but other libs won't come to the aid of their comrade and offer up a valid answer. They are as quiet
as a mouse ****ing on a blotter.

Read: _The Airhead Liberal Political Disorder_ it can be diagnosed
and treated. https://tinyurl.com/jhw4om7

Lie to a conservative and you **** him off.

Tell the truth to a liberal and it ****es them off.

Liberals go nuts when you use their rule book against them (Saul
Alinski -- Rules for Radicals)

“Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you
have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people.
“Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

“Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in
confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of
anyone.

“Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look
for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is
that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them
with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s
irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to
force the enemy into concessions.

“A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it
without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing,
and will even suggest better ones.

“A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old
news.

“Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to
keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one
approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

“The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any
activist.

"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations
that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is
this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the
opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

“If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and
become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to
your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

“The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a
solution to the problem.

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut
off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after
people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

--
Liberals are like Chameleons. They keep changing colors. -- © Oren
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 06:53:44 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

For cripes sake you guys! Liberals live where rainbows, Unicorns, and
Fairy dust exist. Get with the program :-\
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/8/2016 8:24 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 06:53:44 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

Would you like it better if they told you "Get the f*** out of my safe
space, you hater"? That's the new emerging answer for anything that
challenges their beliefs.

For cripes sake you guys! Liberals live where rainbows, Unicorns, and
Fairy dust exist. Get with the program :-\

Friday April 08, 2016
This afternoon I was listening to Sean Hannity. I
didn't write down the name of the caller. But I do
remember him trying repeatedly to get a liberal
caller to answer a simple question.

--
..
Christopher A. Young