Posted to alt.home.repair

Default We need more well drilling laws

We need more well drilling laws. When we drill for oil, or even very
deep water wells, we are in danger of destroying out whole continent.
The reason is that if we were to drill too deep, we could drill all the
way thru the earth. If our drills come out on another land mass, there
would be no problem. But if we accidentally drill thru the earth, and
our drill entered the bottom of an ocean on the other side of the earth,
that entire ocean would drain onto our continent and flood everything.
Thus destroying our continent.

This does not take into account what would happen on the other side of
the planet when an entire ocean went dry.

But the real question arises when we consider that a drill hole of lets
say 10 inches begins to drain an ocean, how long would it take for that
entire ocean to drain thru that 10" hole?
Would we have enough time to evacuate our continent?

Do any laws exist that could prevent this type of catatrophic mishap?
If not, it's just a matter of time before some well driller goes a
little too deep, and destroys an entire continent.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 9:01:44 AM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

Forget to take your meds today?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The driller's bit will likely melt by the time it gets into the mantle
and certainly by the time it reaches the core so I think the Law of
Nature is already in effect.

I'm more worried about what's happening with all the illegal immigrants
pouring into the continental US. They are already placing an enormous
weight upon the financial and social system. The weight they are
putting on the continent is likely to make it sink it to the point
where the oceans will start to come over the edges and drown all of us.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"badgolferman" wrote in message

[...]

we can just float on all those dollar bills the gummit keeps printing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Why do people continue to engage this mental case?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 8:01:44 AM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

You silly goose, the hole would quickly become plugged with whale poop! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Poop Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

ChairMan wrote:
trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 9:01:44 AM UTC-4,

Forget to take your meds today?

Why do people continue to engage this mental case?

So the rest of us can see its ravings?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:
ChairMan wrote:
trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 9:01:44 AM UTC-4,

Forget to take your meds today?

Why do people continue to engage this mental case?

So the rest of us can see its ravings?

You need a hobby. Not surprising that a lib such as yourself enjoys watching
something as good as this NG implode on itself.
Sad, truly sad

Posted to alt.home.repair

ChairMan wrote:

You need a hobby. Not surprising that a lib such as yourself enjoys
watching something as good as this NG implode on itself. Sad, truly
sad

The OP has been remarkably benign compared to his behavior on another
group that ended up on the AIOE banlist due to his actions. Frankly I
find his idiotic ramblings somewhat amusing occassionaly. Can't say
the same about a few of the other characters here though. Fortunately
my mouse pointer rarely wanders in the direction of their messages.