Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rock drilling tools--quarrying, mining, water well drilling equipment

We, DVY INTERNATIONAL, are one famous specialized supplier and exporter
for rock drilling equipments in China. For many years, we have been
trying our best to introduce the most excellent products made in China
to worldwide, with high rate of performance vs price and the soonest
delivery time, as is the most advantageous to us. Our products mainly
cover the following fields:

-- DTH (down the hole) hammers and bits, ODS(ODEX);

--Top hammers equipments: shank adaptors, coupling sleeves, extension
rods, tapered Bits, threaded bits, integral rods, tapered drill rods,
speed rods, and so on;

--Rock drills: internal combustion rock drill, pneumatic & motor-driven
rock drill;

--Drag bits: step and chevron type;

--Diamond core drilling tools: diamond core bits, reaming shells;

--Mine lamp(cap lamp).

It is the largest property for us, that having hard worked these years,
we make many good friends with our customers in more than forty
countries. Of course, we are bound to offer you the favorable price
with high quality products, beyond your expecting.

Please feel free to contact us by your preferable ways, under the
context, and we are sincerely looking forward to building long
cooperation relation between us.

Best regards,

Bin

DVY INTERNATIONAL