Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is the Easter Bunny male or female?

Have you ever wondered:
Is the Easter Bunny male or female?

This will answer that question......

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/peter_rabit.jpg

HAPPY EASTER

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 27/03/2016 09:44, wrote:
Have you ever wondered:
Is the Easter Bunny male or female?

This will answer that question......

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/peter_rabit.jpg

HAPPY EASTER

Sorry to break the news to, but it's transgender.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 27/03/2016 10:18, Bod wrote:
On 27/03/2016 09:44, wrote:
Have you ever wondered:
Is the Easter Bunny male or female?

This will answer that question......

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/peter_rabit.jpg

HAPPY EASTER

Sorry to break the news to you, but it's transgender.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 10:18:26 +0100
Bod wrote:

On 27/03/2016 09:44, wrote:
Have you ever wondered:
Is the Easter Bunny male or female?

This will answer that question......

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/peter_rabit.jpg

HAPPY EASTER

Sorry to break the news to, but it's transgender.

The Easter Bunny is British?
Who Knew
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 10:18:26 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 27/03/2016 09:44, wrote:
Have you ever wondered:
Is the Easter Bunny male or female?

This will answer that question......

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/peter_rabit.jpg

HAPPY EASTER

Sorry to break the news to, but it's transgender.

I think you mean semisweet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Have you ever wondered:
Is the Easter Bunny male or female?

This will answer that question......

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/peter_rabit.jpg

HAPPY EASTER

I can see which part you would eat first.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 20:41:09 -0000 (UTC), badgolferman

Have you ever wondered:
Is the Easter Bunny male or female?

This will answer that question......

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/peter_rabit.jpg

HAPPY EASTER

I can see which part you would eat first.

I always eat the ears first so they cant hear when their friend bunnies
get other parts eaten.

It's all explained he
http://womenslifestyle.com/chocolate...nality-secrets

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 3:45:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Have you ever wondered:
Is the Easter Bunny male or female?

This will answer that question......

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/peter_rabit.jpg

HAPPY EASTER

Obviously an African bunny rabbit. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Vanilla Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 3:45:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Have you ever wondered:
Is the Easter Bunny male or female?

This will answer that question......

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/peter_rabit.jpg

HAPPY EASTER

You missed this one. ^_^

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/eroticcoupletrio.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Candy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/28/2016 3:43 AM, wrote:

I always eat the ears first so they cant hear when their friend bunnies
get other parts eaten.

It's all explained he
http://womenslifestyle.com/chocolate...nality-secrets

Bit the back first. Best piece of ass I've had in a while.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 28, 2016 at 2:44:46 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 20:41:09 -0000 (UTC), badgolferman

Have you ever wondered:
Is the Easter Bunny male or female?

This will answer that question......

http://www.chocolatefantasies.com/peter_rabit.jpg

HAPPY EASTER

I can see which part you would eat first.

I always eat the ears first so they cant hear when their friend bunnies
get other parts eaten.

It's all explained he
http://womenslifestyle.com/chocolate...nality-secrets

What about monsters like me who pop the whole thing in my mouth? In reality, I'll bite the ears off first or I bite the head off to put it out of it's misery so it doesn't suffer. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Chocolate Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/27/2016 1:44 AM, wrote:
Have you ever wondered:
Is the Easter Bunny male or female?

If he's a pink Easter bunny you can be sure it's gay.