Posted to alt.home.repair

Default California vs. Benjamin Moore interior paint

As former painting contractor house flipper Hands down California paint is one of the best out there.Durability colours are much truer ,the price point is a bit more but I found it spreads better coverage wise value is everything.
As well as general satisfaction.

No I not been paid to say this but used a.lot of different paints and these are some the best.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 21:30:25 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I still think you are a shill. Ever post here before? I don't
recognize your name. What prompted you to post this today?

Maybe it's national SPAM day on alt.home.repair!!!

I agree, this OP is posting SPAM SPAM SPAM !!!!

And I never even heard of this brand of paint. But I dont live in CA
either.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

| And I never even heard of this brand of paint. But I dont live in CA
| either.....

It's common where I live, in MA. I've never thought
much of it. The water base seemed thin when I
tried it, and they didn't have any oil paints. They
may make it, but no one carried it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Check consumer reports it's actually the top rated number one. I live in Texas I was trying to find a place that sold it here but they don't. So I'm getting bear but if I could I buy the California again check consumer reports
Posted to alt.home.repair

Actually colour is the English (from England, which is long before US) spelling and not incorrect!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2018 3:45 PM, wrote:
Actually colour is the English (from England, which is long before US) spelling and not incorrect!!

I tell people that while 8.5X11 paper is standard in US, the UK has to
use 8.5X14 because of all the extraneous vowels used there.