Posted to alt.home.repair

Default King "Special Report"

Dish Network has a Larry King Special Report. He investigates
Omega Xl. I guess it's supposed to be some kind of pain killer.
Wasn't King on radio or TV before Imus was even born?
They'll probably put a camera or microphone in King's coffin.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 10:00:25 PM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Dish Network has a Larry King Special Report. He investigates
Omega Xl. I guess it's supposed to be some kind of pain killer.
Wasn't King on radio or TV before Imus was even born?
They'll probably put a camera or microphone in King's coffin.

His "investigation" is an infomercial. He's a paid shill for the stuff.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 19 Mar 2016 06:55:42 -0500, trader_4 wrote:

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 10:00:25 PM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Dish Network has a Larry King Special Report. He investigates
Omega Xl. I guess it's supposed to be some kind of pain killer.
Wasn't King on radio or TV before Imus was even born?
They'll probably put a camera or microphone in King's coffin.

His "investigation" is an infomercial. He's a paid shill for the stuff.

Yeah, this was tongue in cheek and I had a dummy attack. I posted
to the wrong group.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/19/2016 8:36 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On Sat, 19 Mar 2016 06:55:42 -0500, trader_4 wrote:

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 10:00:25 PM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Dish Network has a Larry King Special Report. He investigates
Omega Xl. I guess it's supposed to be some kind of pain killer.
Wasn't King on radio or TV before Imus was even born?
They'll probably put a camera or microphone in King's coffin.

His "investigation" is an infomercial. He's a paid shill for the stuff.

Yeah, this was tongue in cheek and I had a dummy attack. I posted
to the wrong group.

You know, I know where it belongs.
I see King is 82, only 6 years older than Imus.
He looks antique and I hate to think that Imus and I will look like that
at 82. OTOH since Imus is no longer on TV, maybe he looks his age.