Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Praise for knife sharpener

It's rare that I have high praises for a product.

But this one fits the bill.

I have used it to sharpen every knife I have, from many poor quality ones to higher end knives.

It puts a very sharp edge on them all.

You don't have to mess around trying to get the right angle.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Ceramic-...cAAOSwq7JT-YKM

Andy
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/13/2016 8:58 PM, Andy wrote:
It's rare that I have high praises for a product.

But this one fits the bill.

Andy

I have high praise for things I sell too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Andy wrote:

It's rare that I have high praises for a product.

But this one fits the bill.

I have used it to sharpen every knife I have, from many poor quality ones to
higher end knives.

It puts a very sharp edge on them all.

You don't have to mess around trying to get the right angle.

Andy-

I seem to recall a discussion here about knife sharpeners a few months
back. Your sharpener is like some mentioned there for less money.

One company that makes them is Smith's. Smith's has some inexpensive
ones that compare with yours.

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=52843496

They also have some that are more elaborate. If you really want sharp,
take a look at Smith's Adjustable Angle Manual Knife Sharpener.

http://www.acehardware.com/product/i...67316&cp=25684
43.2568448.2626067.2627739.2627727

You will probably find these for less money on E-Bay!

Fred
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-03-14, Fred McKenzie wrote:

I seem to recall a discussion here about knife sharpeners a few months
back. Your sharpener is like some mentioned there for less money.

True Value Hardware and a buncha other places, sells this:

http://accusharp.com/

They're cheap ($10), effective, and re-newable. These carbide bit
sharpeners, which literally shave off metal, are becoming more and
more popular cuz they work!

I usta scoff at 'em. I've got mucho high-end kitchen knives and usta
sharpen them on a Japanese water stone. Sure, the edge would last
forever, but it took "forever" to sharpen a knife that well. Now, I
bought a cheapo stamped chef's knife, sharpen it with my Accusharp
and off I go. Works great!

The Accusharp carbide sharpening bits can be reversed, when need be.
They are also completely replaceable, if necessary.

nb

Knife sharpener Andy[_35_] Home Repair 19 January 15th 16 02:19 AM
Electric Knife Sharpener for sale!! Keith D. Lee[_2_] Electronics Repair 0 August 4th 11 01:36 AM
knife sharpener dilbert firestorm Home Repair 3 April 28th 11 02:45 PM
knife sharpener?? edb Home Repair 14 November 18th 06 09:35 PM
Knife-blade sharpener... Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 11 January 23rd 06 03:44 PM