Posted to alt.home.repair

Fakey's dogwhistle
RonNNN
Lewis
David
SeaNymph
Buffalo
David B.
Aardvark

Groups they come from and cross post from:
2600
kooks
support.depression
freeware
rec.photo.digital
scorched-earth
mobile.iphone
mobile.android

Cross posting only attracts the trolls and then they never leave.

If you want your REPAIR group back - STOP FEEDING THESE TROLLS.

IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY.
--
Anonymous
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pls don't feed the trolls

On 2016-03-13 4:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Trolls only show up to cause trouble:

burfordTJustice
Seymore4Head
Zak W
FrozenNorth
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Sn!pe
The Peeler
Col. Edmund Burke
Checkmate
%
skeeter
buZZard
Kenny
Diesel
FromTheRafters
Fakey's dogwhistle
RonNNN
Lewis
David
SeaNymph
Buffalo
David B.
Aardvark

Groups they come from and cross post from:
2600
kooks
support.depression
freeware
rec.photo.digital
scorched-earth
mobile.iphone
mobile.android

Cross posting only attracts the trolls and then they never leave.

If you want your REPAIR group back - STOP FEEDING THESE TROLLS.

IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY.
--
Anonymous

Yay I made a lits. but I gave posted here now and then for well over 10
years, never initiated a crosspost, so take your shiny anonymous ass and
put it where the sun does not shine.

--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Mar 2016 15:16:25 -0500

From: Anonymous
Subject: Pls don't feed the trolls
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 15:16:25 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

What a ****ing coward...you wear a training bra yet?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/13/2016 03:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Trolls only show up to cause trouble:

About a dozen or so are trolls and have long been in my KF
but certainly not all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-03-13 4:50 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/13/2016 03:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Trolls only show up to cause trouble:

About a dozen or so are trolls and have long been in my KF
but certainly not all.

Anybody posting as anonymous or through a remailer isn't worth trusting,
while this obviously isn't my name, for a valid reason I will tell
somebody how to convert the email addy into a valid one.

--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Posted to alt.home.repair

That you muggles?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Groups they come from and cross post from:
2600
kooks
support.depression
freeware
rec.photo.digital
scorched-earth
mobile.iphone
mobile.android

Cross posting only attracts the trolls and then they never leave.

Filter:

Newsgroup ISN'T alt.home.repair delete message
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 4:12:42 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 03/13/2016 03:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:

That you muggles?

Don't pick on her...she is the least of our problems.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/13/2016 4:12 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/13/2016 03:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:

That you muggles?

huh?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-03-13 4:50 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/13/2016 03:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Trolls only show up to cause trouble:

About a dozen or so are trolls and have long been in my KF
but certainly not all.

Anybody posting as anonymous or through a remailer isn't worth trusting,
while this obviously isn't my name, for a valid reason I will tell
somebody how to convert the email addy into a valid one.

I have to agree with you about a name. I find it funny how someone
thinks because one isn't using their real name, they are in some way
fake. IMO, someone using their real name is asking for trouble with many
childish idiots in the playground, it doesn't surprise me when one of
them wants vengeance and using a real name gives them an edge.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/13/2016 04:30 PM, bob_villain wrote:
On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 4:12:42 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 03/13/2016 03:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:

That you muggles?

Don't pick on her...she is the least of our problems.

I was only asking because some of the headers were the same.

I have no problem with muggles
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/13/2016 04:42 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 3/13/2016 4:12 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/13/2016 03:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:

That you muggles?

huh?

I was only asking and it looks like I must have been wrong.
My guess was based on info in the headers.

sorry, no harm was intended
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-03-13 4:50 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/13/2016 03:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Trolls only show up to cause trouble:

About a dozen or so are trolls and have long been in my KF
but certainly not all.

Anybody posting as anonymous or through a remailer isn't worth trusting,
while this obviously isn't my name, for a valid reason I will tell
somebody how to convert the email addy into a valid one.

I have to agree with you about a name. I find it funny how someone
thinks because one isn't using their real name, they are in some way
fake. IMO, someone using their real name is asking for trouble with many
childish idiots in the playground, it doesn't surprise me when one of
them wants vengeance and using a real name gives them an edge.

Anonymous is just another fake name like FrozenNorth or Meanie.

All 3 aren't real names. FrozenNorth is a troll from the 2600 and
scorched-earth groups and only here to cause trouble.

The others on the list I mentioned are from several other groups, and
also only here to cause trouble.

burfordTJustice
Seymore4Head
Zak W
FrozenNorth
Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
Sn!pe
The Peeler
Col. Edmund Burke
Checkmate
%
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-03-13 4:50 PM, philo wrote:
[...]

I have always posted as FrozenNorth, to the best of my knowledge nobody
else has used the nickname, but I am open to being proven wrong.

Anybody posting as "Anonymous" is a troll, case closed.

--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati

Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/13/2016 1:50 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/13/2016 03:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Trolls only show up to cause trouble:

About a dozen or so are trolls and have long been in my KF
but certainly not all.

Put yer head in there, little fella.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2016-03-13 4:50 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/13/2016 03:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Trolls only show up to cause trouble:

About a dozen or so are trolls and have long been in my KF
but certainly not all.

Anybody posting as anonymous or through a remailer isn't worth trusting,
while this obviously isn't my name, for a valid reason I will tell
somebody how to convert the email addy into a valid one.

I have to agree with you about a name. I find it funny how someone
thinks because one isn't using their real name, they are in some way
fake. IMO, someone using their real name is asking for trouble with many
childish idiots in the playground, it doesn't surprise me when one of
them wants vengeance and using a real name gives them an edge.

I'm a figment of my own imagination. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Imaginary Monster

OT - Please don't feed the trolls RobertMacy Home Repair 41 December 12th 14 11:13 PM
Trolls cavalamb himself Metalworking 15 February 20th 08 02:26 AM
Please don't feed the trolls Doug Miller Woodworking 3 October 15th 06 11:35 PM
trolls tony stramella Metalworking 1 April 8th 06 02:24 PM
what is a trolls ? Steven Van Densen Woodworking 2 July 18th 03 04:25 PM