Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pls don't feed the trolls

On 2016-03-13 4:50 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/13/2016 03:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Trolls only show up to cause trouble:

About a dozen or so are trolls and have long been in my KF
but certainly not all.

Anybody posting as anonymous or through a remailer isn't worth trusting,
while this obviously isn't my name, for a valid reason I will tell
somebody how to convert the email addy into a valid one.

I have to agree with you about a name. I find it funny how someone
thinks because one isn't using their real name, they are in some way
fake. IMO, someone using their real name is asking for trouble with many
childish idiots in the playground, it doesn't surprise me when one of
them wants vengeance and using a real name gives them an edge.

I'm a figment of my own imagination. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Imaginary Monster