Posted to alt.home.repair

Default sometimes correctional officers need to be corrected

'Staggering corruption': 46 correctional officers charged in years-long drug trafficking sting

The FBI arrested 46 current and former correction officers in a sting at nine facilities around Georgia, as a result of a two-year undercover operation went down early Thursday with raids by FBI at the prisons.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/politi...g-trafficking/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 3:40:01 AM UTC-6, 0ren wrote:
'Staggering corruption': 46 correctional officers charged in years-long drug trafficking sting

The FBI arrested 46 current and former correction officers in a sting at nine facilities around Georgia, as a result of a two-year undercover operation went down early Thursday with raids by FBI at the prisons.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/politi...g-trafficking/

I wonder if the feds will build a prison just for them to keep them from getting killed on the first day? I also must wonder if any or all are Affirmative Action hires? I noticed there were no pictures which would be interesting. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drugged Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2016 4:46 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 3:40:01 AM UTC-6, 0ren wrote:
'Staggering corruption': 46 correctional officers charged in
years-long drug trafficking sting

The FBI arrested 46 current and former correction officers in a
sting at nine facilities around Georgia, as a result of a two-year
undercover operation went down early Thursday with raids by FBI at
the prisons.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/politi...g-trafficking/

I wonder if the feds will build a prison just for them to keep them
from getting killed on the first day?

Why would they want to? Seems appropriate to moi.

I also must wonder if any or
all are Affirmative Action hires? I noticed there were no pictures
which would be interesting. ^_^

That's a sucker bet though I wouldn't rule out the possibility of it
being an equal opportunity breach of trust. Convict them, put them in
the can and let god or the convicts sort it out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/10/2016 03:46 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I wonder if the feds will build a prison just for them to keep them from getting killed on the first day? I also must wonder if any or all are Affirmative Action hires? I noticed there were no pictures which would be interesting. ^_^

Why? If they were supplying drugs and other contraband to the inmates
they're probably local heroes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

prisons need to be upgraded to a faraday cage to block all communications devices, except staff prison radios that only work within the instution.

due to the high costs of keeping prisoners locked up, non violent offenders should be on monitored work release. wearing a ankle bracelet for easy tracking

and all prisoners should have to work, paid 10 cents a hour, manufacturing dollar store stuff

prisoners who are locked up, need high tech monitoring.

every time the bell rings stand here, identity check and push these buttons to confirm who you are

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 02:40:02 -0700, 0ren wrote:

'Staggering corruption': 46 correctional officers charged in years-long drug trafficking sting

The FBI arrested 46 current and former correction officers in a sting at nine facilities around Georgia, as a result of a two-year undercover operation went down early Thursday with raids by FBI at the prisons.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/politi...g-trafficking/

It is what you get for $12 an hour
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2016 4:46 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 3:40:01 AM UTC-6, 0ren wrote:
'Staggering corruption': 46 correctional officers charged in years-long drug trafficking sting

The FBI arrested 46 current and former correction officers in a sting at nine facilities around Georgia, as a result of a two-year undercover operation went down early Thursday with raids by FBI at the prisons.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/politi...g-trafficking/

I wonder if the feds will build a prison just for them to keep them from getting killed on the first day? I also must wonder if any or all are Affirmative Action hires? I noticed there were no pictures which would be interesting. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drugged Monster

LE often let their badges go to their heads.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles posted for all of us...

On 3/10/2016 4:46 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 3:40:01 AM UTC-6, 0ren wrote:
'Staggering corruption': 46 correctional officers charged in years-long drug trafficking sting

The FBI arrested 46 current and former correction officers in a sting at nine facilities around Georgia, as a result of a two-year undercover operation went down early Thursday with raids by FBI at the prisons.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/politi...g-trafficking/

I wonder if the feds will build a prison just for them to keep them from getting killed on the first day? I also must wonder if any or all are Affirmative Action hires? I noticed there were no pictures which would be interesting. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drugged Monster

LE often let their badges go to their heads.

Define often! Often females are WRONG.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:52:46 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

I wonder if the feds will build a prison just for them to keep them from getting killed on the first day? I also must wonder if any or all are Affirmative Action hires? I noticed there were no pictures which would be interesting. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drugged Monster

LE often let their badges go to their heads.

Define often! Often females are WRONG.

Don't get her started. I'll miss her whining.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/14/2016 3:52 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Muggles posted for all of us...

On 3/10/2016 4:46 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 3:40:01 AM UTC-6, 0ren wrote:
'Staggering corruption': 46 correctional officers charged in years-long drug trafficking sting

The FBI arrested 46 current and former correction officers in a sting at nine facilities around Georgia, as a result of a two-year undercover operation went down early Thursday with raids by FBI at the prisons.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/11/politi...g-trafficking/

I wonder if the feds will build a prison just for them to keep them from getting killed on the first day? I also must wonder if any or all are Affirmative Action hires? I noticed there were no pictures which would be interesting. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drugged Monster

LE often let their badges go to their heads.

Define often! Often females are WRONG.

sigh I so despise it when she throws out those vague, general
statements that really mean nothing.

Not only should she define often, she should define LE, which is pretty
all encompassing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 19:22:42 -0500, SeaNymph
wrote:

LE often let their badges go to their heads.

Define often! Often females are WRONG.

sigh I so despise it when she throws out those vague, general
statements that really mean nothing.

Not only should she define often, she should define LE, which is pretty
all encompassing.

I posted here for her to ride along with a cop for the night, visit a
real prison, ask a Warden to allow her to take these criminals home
for the weekend on furlough. Notice the crickets?

I don't appreciate armchair do gooders with absolutely no knowledge,
experience or abilities to know what facts are. I really dislike when
she tried to misinterpret the laws.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

LE often let their badges go to their heads.

Define often! Often females are WRONG.

sigh I so despise it when she throws out those vague, general
statements that really mean nothing.

Not only should she define often, she should define LE, which is pretty
all encompassing.

I posted here for her to ride along with a cop for the night, visit a
real prison, ask a Warden to allow her to take these criminals home
for the weekend on furlough. Notice the crickets?

I don't appreciate armchair do gooders with absolutely no knowledge,
experience or abilities to know what facts are. I really dislike when
she tried to misinterpret the laws.

Typical liberal mindset: I think this is a worthwhile endeavor and
while I really know very little about it, it truly gives me warm
fuzzies. Therefore, I think that everyone should do it and, if it seems
to work out, then maybe I will try it.

Very similar to the liberal mindset of: I don't like that and it's not
good enough that I don't have to do it, I don't want anyone to be able
to do it. So there!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 7:44:47 AM UTC-6, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
[...]

Unfortunately, many LEO's have been turned to the dark side because the bribe was large enough. It makes the majority of righteous LEO's look bad. I know a few bad ones but the majority of LEO's I know are good people. The problem I have with police is the fact that ostensibly good cops remain silent when they see a bad cop do something wrong, ie, violate the law. They don't want to be labeled a ratfink and possibly wind up in a situation where they call for help and assistance shows after it's all over. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Ratfink Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 9:38:01 AM UTC-6, bob haller wrote:
prisons need to be upgraded to a faraday cage to block all communications devices, except staff prison radios that only work within the instution.

due to the high costs of keeping prisoners locked up, non violent offenders should be on monitored work release. wearing a ankle bracelet for easy tracking

and all prisoners should have to work, paid 10 cents a hour, manufacturing dollar store stuff

prisoners who are locked up, need high tech monitoring.

every time the bell rings stand here, identity check and push these buttons to confirm who you are

Why block the cellphone calls from smuggled phones? Intercept the calls and use the information against the criminals on both the inside and outside the prison. The tech has been around for years. Law enforcement has fake cell sites they setup in high crime areas or a specially targeted area to intercept all cellphone traffic. Most people have no idea what kind of surveillance tech is out there in the world. Lawyers may complain but tell them they can use a group of unmonitored land lines setup at the prison specifically for their use.

Use high tech collars to control prisoners. A combination of the "Invisible Fence" tech used to control pets, GPS locator, WiFi monitoring and a shaped explosive charge ringing the inside the collar would do the trick. Two fences, one to keep people out, the other to keep prisoners in. An area between the fences is no man's land. If a prisoner gets close to the interior fence, the collar beeps, if he touches the fence, he gets zapped by the collar. If the prisoner manages to get through or over the interior fence and into no man's land, the tiny shaped charge ringing the inside his collar explodes, neatly decapitating him. O_o

There would be no prison riots because the collars would zap a whole group at the touch of a button. A wireless recharging system for the collars would keep them working. If a convict ignored the low battery warning beep for long enough, the remaining power would be used to set off the shaped charge.. Of course the collars would wirelessly notify corrections staff of any problems. You must be a real ******* to control a real *******. I have draconian ideas on how to control Islamofascist prisoners too. Terrorize the terrorists. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle ******* Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

[...]

Like any business it comes from the lack of leadership and tolerance of
improper actions.

--
Tekkie