Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default sometimes correctional officers need to be corrected

On 3/14/2016 8:51 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 19:22:42 -0500, SeaNymph
wrote:

LE often let their badges go to their heads.

Define often! Often females are WRONG.

sigh I so despise it when she throws out those vague, general
statements that really mean nothing.

Not only should she define often, she should define LE, which is pretty
all encompassing.

I posted here for her to ride along with a cop for the night, visit a
real prison, ask a Warden to allow her to take these criminals home
for the weekend on furlough. Notice the crickets?

I don't appreciate armchair do gooders with absolutely no knowledge,
experience or abilities to know what facts are. I really dislike when
she tried to misinterpret the laws.

Typical liberal mindset: I think this is a worthwhile endeavor and
while I really know very little about it, it truly gives me warm
fuzzies. Therefore, I think that everyone should do it and, if it seems
to work out, then maybe I will try it.

Very similar to the liberal mindset of: I don't like that and it's not
good enough that I don't have to do it, I don't want anyone to be able
to do it. So there!