Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT 12 year Gin Project

Mr Macaw explained :
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 16:49:12 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Uncle Monster submitted this idea :
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 9:28:44 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster formulated the question :
On Saturday, February 27, 2016 at 5:35:05 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw explained :
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 21:12:21 -0000, Eagle wrote:

After serious thinking Mr Macaw wrote :
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 17:20:09 -0000, Eagle wrote:

on 2/27/2016, Mr Macaw supposed :
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 17:11:24 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw presented the following explanation :
On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:28:45 -0000, Uncle Monster

wrote:

On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 3:02:04 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 20:54:20 -0000, "Mr Macaw"
wrote:

Alcoholic drinks taste like ****

Umm, what does "****" taste like? Must be a Brit thing, I
guess.

I must wonder how the fellow knows what **** tastes like? o_O

Read up on how we taste things.

Last I heard it was suck-spit, suck-spit for you Brits.
Am I right?

Snobby wine tasters perhaps. But the rest of us don't waste a
good
thing.

Well it does make sese to suck spit, otherwise y'all would get
snockard before dinner time. lol

So?

Getting stoned befor dinner might make you leave your dinner in the
dunny.

Not everyone has a weak stomach.

After blowing chunks, who wants to eat more dinner?

Me and my roommate here at the center developed food poisoning last
year. I
rarely get nauseated and it even more rare for me to vomit. I started
feeling bad then after a few hours I had projectile vomiting. I took
the
precaution of having a small trashcan in front of me. I had three
really
severe spasms that completely emptied my stomach. Later that day, it
started shooting out the other end. Half a day after it hit me, it got
my
roommate. He's a complete invalid who only has partial use of one side
of
his body. He vomited while he was flat on his back in bed. I happened
be in my wheelchair at the time so I took off down the hall to get
help. I
was fortunate enough to catch up with two CNA's who were walking toward
me. They rushed in and got my roommate up in a sitting position before
he
aspirated the vomit. My buddy could have drowned in his own puke. I'm
glad
I wasn't asleep at to start the time. I wasn't able to eat much of
anything for a few days and both of us guys were very weak for a while.
Food poisoning blows. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Puke Monster

Glad your roomy survived Uncle M. Glad you did as well!

Thanks Eagle. The CNA is giving my roommate a shave right now. She won't
touch me because she'd need a weed eater to start with. I'd fit right in
with
the guys from Duck Dynasty and in a little more time I'll join ZZ Top. ^_*

[8~{} Uncle Bearded Monster

Too bad I shave once a year, and only the six chin hares I manage to
grow. I'd like to grow some chin hare to hide this mug.

Lucky you. Shaving is a chore. You'd think we would have evolved beards
away by now. We're a bit more advanced in that department than Muslims
though.

For whatever reason, beards are the "in thing" these days.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Fashion is for morons.

--
Arriving home unexpectedly early from a business trip, the tired executive was shocked to discover his wife in bed with his next door neighbour.
"Since you are in bed with my wife," the furious man shouted, "I'm going over to sleep with yours!"