Posted to alt.home.repair

Default alt.heart.repair

OK,... heads up, old farts,
I goes to wallyworld yesterday and they doubled the price of the
nitrostat I get to keep me going when the going gets tough... From 18
to over 30 bucks for 25 of those little rascals. I go to CVS because
that is what I thought was my supplemental insurance's offical go to
place, they don't know know nutten and can't even tell me what they will
cost and tell me to call my insurance company's drug copayment something
or another... which I did and the nicest gal ever tells me many useless
things but I still don't get a price, just a convoluted web page that
more or less says they are gonna be 30 plus bucks if I want them at any
of the 17 pharmacies here in town. So this morning I look at
wallyworld's 4 dollars drug list and there is a genetic same thing
probably almost as good, ought to work (reminds me of a cheap oil
filter) on the list... so today's mission is take the 4 dollar drug list
to the doc's office and tell them to send the scrip to wallyworld and
perhaps if it works out I'll have extra money to donate to my favorite
charity... which is me. I had to do the same thing with the blood
pressure pills a while back.
http://i.walmart.com/i/if/hmp/fusion..._drug_list.pdf
Posted to alt.home.repair

My 2 Cents wrote in :

OK,... heads up, old farts,
I goes to wallyworld yesterday and they doubled the price of the
nitrostat I get to keep me going when the going gets tough... From 18
to over 30 bucks for 25 of those little rascals. I go to CVS because
that is what I thought was my supplemental insurance's offical go to
place, they don't know know nutten and can't even tell me what they will
cost and tell me to call my insurance company's drug copayment something
or another... which I did and the nicest gal ever tells me many useless
things but I still don't get a price, just a convoluted web page that
more or less says they are gonna be 30 plus bucks if I want them at any

Yo Old One! Keep plugging away. If you try hard enough, you will live
forever. Since AHR seems to be the high (and only) point of your day; that
will be so much fun.

Really dude, if I had to live your life I would just quit taking meds.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/1/2016 6:53 AM, My 2 Cents wrote:
OK,... heads up, old farts,
I goes to wallyworld yesterday and they doubled the price of the nitrostat
I get to keep me going when the going gets tough... From 18 to over 30 bucks
for 25 of those little rascals.

Yeah... to pay for research!

(WTF? The drug already exists! What more research are you doing
on it??)

[If you saw how pharmaceuticals were produced, you'd sh*t any
time you were asked to pay more than pocket change for a tablet!]

[...]

Many years (decades!) ago, I went to an urgent care facility for a
"sore throat" (I can't recall if it was strep, tonsilitis, etc.).
MD on call gave me an Rx for something. I didn't recognize the
name and he indicated *they* could fill it for me.

I asked price: $3/tablet -- but you only need one a day!

WTF?

Is there any reason I can't take erythromycin (at 25c/tablet)?

Now he's disapointed (realizes he's losing a $30 sale):
"Emycin bothers some peoples' stomachs..."
"I'll eat a hamburg before I take it!"

Moral: you have to be proactive in what you let folks write
for you. E.g., why do I need an Rx for a big fat Motrin
instead of just taking 3 of the OTC tablets (same amount of
"actives")?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 01 Mar 2016 07:53:05 -0600
My 2 Cents wrote:

[...]

Call 202-456-1414 ask for the MFWIIC and register a formal complaint.
Posted to alt.home.repair

My 2 Cents wrote:

[...]

Is that "Mother Fraker What Is In Charge"? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Fraking Monster