Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A SPECIAL DOG DAY

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ezcHy8DkrmE?rel=0
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/8/2016 9:28 AM, Eagle wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ezcHy8DkrmE?rel=0

awe! Beautiful!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

After serious thinking Muggles wrote :
On 2/8/2016 9:28 AM, Eagle wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ezcHy8DkrmE?rel=0

awe! Beautiful!

A little something to brighten the day.
Good to see you Maggie.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 07:28:43 -0800, Eagle wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ezcHy8DkrmE?rel=0

Eagle,

Thanks for posting this.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/8/2016 9:28 AM, Eagle wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ezcHy8DkrmE?rel=0

awe! Beautiful!

A little something to brighten the day.
Good to see you Maggie.

It was a happy moment!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 13:43:50 -0800, Eagle wrote:

Oren explained on 2/8/2016 :
On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 07:28:43 -0800, Eagle wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ezcHy8DkrmE?rel=0

Eagle,

Thanks for posting this.

Neet huh...

Honestly? My eyes started to tear up. The video made me proud,
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 18:34:14 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 13:43:50 -0800, Eagle wrote:

Oren explained on 2/8/2016 :
On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 07:28:43 -0800, Eagle wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ezcHy8DkrmE?rel=0

Eagle,

Thanks for posting this.

Neet huh...

Honestly? My eyes started to tear up. The video made me proud,

I liked it a lot too.

Couldn't help wondering how much of it the dog a) appreciated, b)
thought was special. I'm not at all saying the dog did neither, and
I'm sure he had a good time. I just wonder how much he knew was
special.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Micky formulated the question :
On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 18:34:14 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 13:43:50 -0800, Eagle wrote:

Oren explained on 2/8/2016 :
On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 07:28:43 -0800, Eagle wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ezcHy8DkrmE?rel=0

Eagle,

Thanks for posting this.

Neet huh...

Honestly? My eyes started to tear up. The video made me proud,

I liked it a lot too.

Couldn't help wondering how much of it the dog a) appreciated, b)
thought was special. I'm not at all saying the dog did neither, and
I'm sure he had a good time. I just wonder how much he knew was
special.

I am a firm believer that Dogs can feel happy, anger, concern and just
about all the emotions we feel. The love factor? It make you wonder
about Dogs feeling love when you see a dog die from lonliness after
their Human dies.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 07:31:19 -0800, Eagle wrote:

Micky formulated the question :
On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 18:34:14 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 13:43:50 -0800, Eagle wrote:

Oren explained on 2/8/2016 :
On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 07:28:43 -0800, Eagle wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ezcHy8DkrmE?rel=0

Eagle,

Thanks for posting this.

Neet huh...

Honestly? My eyes started to tear up. The video made me proud,

I liked it a lot too.

Couldn't help wondering how much of it the dog a) appreciated, b)
thought was special. I'm not at all saying the dog did neither, and
I'm sure he had a good time. I just wonder how much he knew was
special.

I am a firm believer that Dogs can feel happy, anger, concern and just
about all the emotions we feel.

Me too.

(Although for the record, that's different from noticing that he's
getting special treatment on a given day, from noticing that they're
back in NYC and his remembering all the work he did in NYC and
realizing the special treatment might relate to that. That's asking
a lot from my sister, who is sort of a space cadet, let alone a dog.)

The love factor? It make you wonder
about Dogs feeling love when you see a dog die from lonliness after
their Human dies.

There was a pompous know it all in another forum who insisted that
dogs can't love or hate. I say if you kick the dog every time you see
him, he'll hate you. Although this line struck me as good, "Even a
dog can tell the difference between being kicked and being tripped
over."

As to love, people may have an overly glamorous or spiritual view of
the love they feel or ge (or maybe I'm just not good at loving) but I
think a lot of love is appreciation of someone else's being nice to
you, and dogs feel that too.

Another factoid. I'm told most dogs could't see television well when
they used CRTs and they tended to ignore the TV, but I think they can
see the LED tvs well. Maybe people with dogs have more info on this.

Posted to alt.home.repair

on 2/9/2016, Micky supposed :
[...]

Love is a spiritual as well as physical human emotion, so I can't agree
with your assesment of that emotion. Since Dogs are not human, that is
where I have a conflict, do Dogs love as we know love? That is the
question. 8-o

Another factoid. I'm told most dogs could't see television well when
they used CRTs and they tended to ignore the TV, but I think they can
see the LED tvs well. Maybe people with dogs have more info on this.

My Poms [three of the little killers] all watch animal planet, and I
have LED TV's. The oldest one [15] gets ****ed off if I change the
channel!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Eagle posted for all of us...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ezcHy8DkrmE?rel=0

This dog is lucky. Our dept sent our K-9 up to help. It was 2 years old, she
died at 5. Tell me the WTC didn't do it... I believe all the first
responders that claim symptoms are righteous. Terrorism is a real threat.

--
Tekkie