Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Bowl Game Sunday

The heck with The Super Bowl, I'm watching Puppy Bowl XII on the Animal Planet cable channel. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Canine Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/07/2016 03:55 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The heck with The Super Bowl, I'm watching Puppy Bowl XII on the Animal Planet cable channel. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Canine Monster

No TV here, been 26 years since I watched that crap
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 7 Feb 2016 13:55:14 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

The heck with The Super Bowl, I'm watching Puppy Bowl XII on the Animal Planet cable channel. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Canine Monster

Do they have the pussy, er, kitten bowl this year?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 07 Feb 2016 15:55:14 -0600, Uncle Monster
wrote:

The heck with The Super Bowl, I'm watching Puppy Bowl XII on the Animal
Planet cable channel. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Canine Monster

CBS Sports Network has cheer leading championships.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The heck with The Super Bowl, I'm watching Puppy Bowl XII on the Animal Planet cable channel. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Canine Monster

Do they have the pussy, er, kitten bowl this year?

The pussies were in the sky boxes over the bleachers, the cheerleaders were silkie chickens and the scoreboard was powered by a generator attached to a gerbil wheel containing a brown and white gerbil running as fast as he could. The puppies were both male and female. A little girl puppy was named MVP, Most Valuable Puppy of Puppy Bowl XII. She led Team Ruff to a 70-44 victory over Team Fluff. It was quite a battle. ^_^

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/2/7/109...-win-team-ruff

[8~{} Uncle Puppy Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The heck with The Super Bowl, I'm watching Puppy Bowl XII on the Animal Planet cable channel. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Canine Monster

Do they have the pussy, er, kitten bowl this year?

The pussies were in the sky boxes over the bleachers, the cheerleaders were silkie chickens and the scoreboard was powered by a generator attached to a gerbil wheel containing a brown and white gerbil running as fast as he could. The puppies were both male and female. A little girl puppy was named MVP, Most Valuable Puppy of Puppy Bowl XII. She led Team Ruff to a 70-44 victory over Team Fluff. It was quite a battle. ^_^

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/2/7/109...-win-team-ruff

[8~{} Uncle Puppy Monster

The one the missus was watching was kittens. Thought it was Animal
Planet. I think the show lasted about as long as the super bowl.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The heck with The Super Bowl, I'm watching Puppy Bowl XII on the
Animal Planet cable channel. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Canine Monster

Do they have the pussy, er, kitten bowl this year?

The pussies were in the sky boxes over the bleachers, the cheerleaders
were silkie chickens and the scoreboard was powered by a generator
attached to a gerbil wheel containing a brown and white gerbil running
as fast as he could. The puppies were both male and female. A little
girl puppy was named MVP, Most Valuable Puppy of Puppy Bowl XII. She
led Team Ruff to a 70-44 victory over Team Fluff. It was quite a
battle. ^_^

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/2/7/109...-win-team-ruff

[8~{} Uncle Puppy Monster

The one the missus was watching was kittens. Thought it was Animal
Planet. I think the show lasted about as long as the super bowl.

Oh, and the hostess was Howard Sterns current wife. Good looking gal.
Wonder why she married that dirt bag.