Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hey MM, Three more

Maurice White, 74
Paul Katner, 74
Signe Toly Anderson, 74

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/4/2016 7:57 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Maurice White, 74
Paul Katner, 74
Signe Toly Anderson, 74

One mo Dan Hicks: Musician Dies at 74 After Battle With Cancer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 6:57:32 PM UTC-6, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Maurice White, 74
Paul Katner, 74
Signe Toly Anderson, 74
--

Earth Wind and Fire was a super group in my opinion. They're all dying. When they die young as many have, the picture in your mind of them never changes. It's strange how many iconic musicians die at age 27 but when the live a long life, the last image you have of them isn't all that flattering. I see pictures of all the still living pop musicians from the 60's and 70's and wonder what the hell happened to them. Although there is Keith Richards 72 who's appearance has never changed since the 60's. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Live Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/8/2016 1:49 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 6:57:32 PM UTC-6, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Maurice White, 74
Paul Katner, 74
Signe Toly Anderson, 74
--

Earth Wind and Fire was a super group in my opinion. They're all dying. When they die young as many have, the picture in your mind of them never changes. It's strange how many iconic musicians die at age 27 but when the live a long life, the last image you have of them isn't all that flattering. I see pictures of all the still living pop musicians from the 60's and 70's and wonder what the hell happened to them. Although there is Keith Richards 72 who's appearance has never changed since the 60's. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Live Monster

I've always been terrible with names and titles and such things, so, I
couldn't tell you for the most part who played which song in what group
unless I googled it. There might be a handful of people I would know.

Sometimes, people I meet will tell me their names and I won't even
remember it 5 mins. later. I know I heard it, but it's like that detail
doesn't mean anything to me UNLESS that person becomes someone I see on
a regular basis - them I remember their names.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 8 Feb 2016 19:22:35 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

Sometimes, people I meet will tell me their names and I won't even
remember it 5 mins. later. I know I heard it, but it's like that detail
doesn't mean anything to me UNLESS that person becomes someone I see on
a regular basis - them I remember their names.

I'm not interested in names and do forget them right away. I never
forget a face and connect it in some way. Takes me a minute.

Keith Richards is a different story. His obituary will suggest my time
is near G

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Sometimes, people I meet will tell me their names and I won't even
remember it 5 mins. later. I know I heard it, but it's like that detail
doesn't mean anything to me UNLESS that person becomes someone I see on
a regular basis - them I remember their names.

I'm not interested in names and do forget them right away. I never
forget a face and connect it in some way. Takes me a minute.

Keith Richards is a different story. His obituary will suggest my time
is near G

Keith Richards?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Sometimes, people I meet will tell me their names and I won't even
remember it 5 mins. later. I know I heard it, but it's like that detail
doesn't mean anything to me UNLESS that person becomes someone I see on
a regular basis - them I remember their names.

I'm not interested in names and do forget them right away. I never
forget a face and connect it in some way. Takes me a minute.

Keith Richards is a different story. His obituary will suggest my time
is near G

Keith Richards?

Yeah. The same guy that spilled his father's cremated ashes on the
kitchen table an snorted some, then buried the remains under a tree in
the yard. He plays guitar for the Rolling Stones. Admitted it on the
news.

....blue shirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRot9IjNSso

You must be young G
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/8/2016 8:22 PM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Nice thing about getting old is I can ask people to repeat their names
because getting old I have trouble remembering.

Hell, I never could remember names, but now I have a good excuse.