Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hey MM, Three more

On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 6:57:32 PM UTC-6, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Maurice White, 74
Paul Katner, 74
Signe Toly Anderson, 74
--

Earth Wind and Fire was a super group in my opinion. They're all dying. When they die young as many have, the picture in your mind of them never changes. It's strange how many iconic musicians die at age 27 but when the live a long life, the last image you have of them isn't all that flattering. I see pictures of all the still living pop musicians from the 60's and 70's and wonder what the hell happened to them. Although there is Keith Richards 72 who's appearance has never changed since the 60's. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Live Monster