Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Pet Bird

There was a thread which drifted into a discussion about pet birds. I came across a short animated GIF showing a pet bird that really likes to have its neck scratched. Don't worry boys and girls, it's funny, safe for work, completely innocent and not obscene. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

http://i.imgur.com/zD8oo8x.gif

[8~{} Uncle Bird Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote on 1/7/2016 :
There was a thread which drifted into a discussion about pet birds. I came
across a short animated GIF showing a pet bird that really likes to have its
neck scratched. Don't worry boys and girls, it's funny, safe for work,
completely innocent and not obscene. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

http://i.imgur.com/zD8oo8x.gif

[8~{} Uncle Bird Monster

Did you know Owls can't move their eyes back and forth, up and down?
They have to move their head, not their eyes.
Great shot of a domesticated Owl Uncle M!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/7/2016 6:25 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
There was a thread which drifted into a discussion about pet birds. I came across a short animated GIF showing a pet bird that really likes to have its neck scratched. Don't worry boys and girls, it's funny, safe for work, completely innocent and not obscene. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

http://i.imgur.com/zD8oo8x.gif

[8~{} Uncle Bird Monster

All the birds I had as pets loved a neck scratch and could turn their
necks like that, too.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 11:54:21 AM UTC-5, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote on 1/7/2016 :
There was a thread which drifted into a discussion about pet birds. I came
across a short animated GIF showing a pet bird that really likes to have its
neck scratched. Don't worry boys and girls, it's funny, safe for work,
completely innocent and not obscene. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

http://i.imgur.com/zD8oo8x.gif

[8~{} Uncle Bird Monster

Did you know Owls can't move their eyes back and forth, up and down?
They have to move their head, not their eyes.
Great shot of a domesticated Owl Uncle M!

Did you know chickens will hold their heads perfectly still while
you move their bodies back and forth, up and down?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlkFPowCc

Destin Sandlin, who has a youtube channel called "Smarter Every Day",
produces fun and educational scientific videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/destinws2

This is fun too. How hard is it to ride a "backwards bike"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFzDaBzBlL0
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 1:44:11 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

COOL!! Thanks for the links! \(—¦'Œ£'—¦)/

[8~{} Uncle Pleased Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 10:54:21 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote on 1/7/2016 :
There was a thread which drifted into a discussion about pet birds. I came
across a short animated GIF showing a pet bird that really likes to have its
neck scratched. Don't worry boys and girls, it's funny, safe for work,
completely innocent and not obscene. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

http://i.imgur.com/zD8oo8x.gif

[8~{} Uncle Bird Monster

Did you know Owls can't move their eyes back and forth, up and down?
They have to move their head, not their eyes.
Great shot of a domesticated Owl Uncle M!

I saw the bird twist is head around like that and thought of the movie where the little girl was possessed. The Exorcist (1973) Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Possessed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 10:54:21 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:

Did you know Owls can't move their eyes back and forth, up and down?
They have to move their head, not their eyes.

That's true.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/7/2016 7:25 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
There was a thread which drifted into a discussion about pet birds. I came across a short animated GIF showing a pet bird that really likes to have its neck scratched. Don't worry boys and girls, it's funny, safe for work, completely innocent and not obscene. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

http://i.imgur.com/zD8oo8x.gif

[8~{} Uncle Bird Monster

It's a hoot
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 2:18:00 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 10:54:21 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote on 1/7/2016 :
There was a thread which drifted into a discussion about pet birds. I came
across a short animated GIF showing a pet bird that really likes to have its
neck scratched. Don't worry boys and girls, it's funny, safe for work,
completely innocent and not obscene. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

http://i.imgur.com/zD8oo8x.gif

[8~{} Uncle Bird Monster

Did you know Owls can't move their eyes back and forth, up and down?
They have to move their head, not their eyes.
Great shot of a domesticated Owl Uncle M!

I saw the bird twist is head around like that and thought of the movie where the little girl was possessed. The Exorcist (1973) Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Possessed Monster

I saw The Exorcist as a teenager with the Priest that ran the teen club at my church.
I'll admit that I was pretty scared and still a bit nervous even after I got home.

I got home around mid-night and didn't want to wake my brothers, so I left the light
off. We had a fluorescent lamp on the desk that could sometimes be turned on
"half-way" by tapping the base. (It wasn't a design thing, it just worked that way.
Probably static.)

Anyway, like I said, I didn't want to turn the light on but as I walked past the desk it
turned on, halfway, all by itself. It had never done that before. Since I was still
a little shook up from the movie, the light turning on scared the crap out of me.

4+ decades ago and I still remember the incident.

Cousin It-Hurts-My-Neck-When-I-Do-That Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 4:16:37 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

I laughed through the whole movie. I thought,"hey, she acts just like my first grade teacher, Sister Godzilla!" ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Laughing Monster

How do I get rid of a bird? mike[_11_] Home Repair 43 May 1st 10 05:36 AM
Bird Problem Eric[_4_] Home Repair 25 January 27th 10 12:55 AM
Cat On Top Of Bird Box ? the_constructor UK diy 20 January 29th 08 11:14 PM
RSPB as a ProHunt group coming out of the closet Do Bird Reserves and Fox Hounds Mix? Help stop fox hunting on the RSPB's bird reserves Phil L UK diy 1 March 23rd 07 10:08 AM
OT - Bird Flu Symptoms Eregon Metalworking 0 March 23rd 06 09:44 PM