Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

Default PDTFT

On 1/5/2016 6:32 AM, Kerr Mudd-John wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jan 2016 05:15:43 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/4/2016 5:36 PM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw wrote :
On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 20:56:43 -0000, Eagle
wrote:

Mr Macaw expressed precisely :
On Sat, 02 Jan 2016 05:50:18 -0000, Chris Doe

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

All you removed was uk.rec.sheds, which can't possibly have anything
sensible
in it.

What is the significanse of your nym, "Mr. Macaw"?

I keep parrots.

Cool. I had a Military Macaw I named 'Crowbar' [He was a straight from
the jungle bronk] a BIG male Scarlet macaw, and a hybred miltiary/blue
and gold macaw I named 'Elvis'. I had a Moluccan cockatoo I named
'Keenya', and several other hookbills I bought and sold.

Biggest bird I ever had was an African Grey Timneh, but I also had a
Blue Headed Pionus, and some smaller birds off and on, too.

I once had a bird, or did she once have me?
Norwegian Blue, I goov.

[sheds dropped]

I don't have any birds right now, but still want another one some time
in the future. I like to raise my own babies, so one I can hand feed
from the nest box that's grown to pin feather stature. Maybe, a month
or 2 old.
--
Maggie
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Mine always bred when they were just pets and I wasn't trying to make them breed. Now I'm trying to make them breed and got birds of the right sex and age and provided proper nesting boxes, they don't do anything!

--
Oh my goodness what a caper, someone's ****ed on the magic paper.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

They are probably queer.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Attenborough (or somebody like that) said only humans and dolphins were queer.

--
When you own Llamas... spit happens

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

They aren't in love with each other!

--
Maggie
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

Mr Macaw was thinking very hard :

wrote:

[...]

You mean the Cocatiels Maggie?
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Sir David is a legend and Natures best friend. I admire the Man.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

Muggles presented the following explanation :

wrote:

[...]

lol Get the ladies some flimsy nighties, that'll stir them up!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

African Greys aren't meant to be fussy. Scarlet Macaws are fussy.

--
Some believe that the world converting to the metric system would greatly simplify our measures. But look what would really happen to our old cliches:
A miss is as good as 1.6 kilometres.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

He's wrong or I'm remembering what he said wrong?

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

What?

--
Mrs. Morse: "Sam, stop tapping your fingers on the table, it's driving me crazy!"
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

Mr Macaw laid this down on his screen :

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You do realise parrots chew things up, right?

Uyh yeah..I mentioned the hole in My kitchen wall and the fence that
was destroyed didn't I?
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

Mr Macaw has brought this to us :

wrote:

[...]

You'll have to excuse My spelling...english is a second language.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Then what do you think would happen to a nightie?

--
WinError: Unable to exit Windows. Try the door.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Clearly. You spelt "Peter" as "Maggie".

--
I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox, informing me that I can have sex at 75.
I'm so happy, because I live at number 71.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

They would get between the nighty and the lady IN the nighty? ^^

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Some parrots like to dress up :-)
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures...ra--112683.jpg

--
The average speed of a boy's ejaculation is 28 miles (45.05 km) per hour.
The average speed of a city bus is 25 miles (40.22 km) per hour.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

on 1/6/2016, Mr Macaw supposed :

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

[walks about with limp wrist] Don't call me Maggie again!

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

[Dragging knuckles] I won't... )