Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default PDTFT

On Tue, 05 Jan 2016 16:48:26 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/5/2016 6:32 AM, Kerr Mudd-John wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jan 2016 05:15:43 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/4/2016 5:36 PM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw wrote :
On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 20:56:43 -0000, Eagle
wrote:

Mr Macaw expressed precisely :
On Sat, 02 Jan 2016 05:50:18 -0000, Chris Doe

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

All you removed was uk.rec.sheds, which can't possibly have anything
sensible
in it.

What is the significanse of your nym, "Mr. Macaw"?

I keep parrots.

Cool. I had a Military Macaw I named 'Crowbar' [He was a straight from
the jungle bronk] a BIG male Scarlet macaw, and a hybred miltiary/blue
and gold macaw I named 'Elvis'. I had a Moluccan cockatoo I named
'Keenya', and several other hookbills I bought and sold.

Biggest bird I ever had was an African Grey Timneh, but I also had a
Blue Headed Pionus, and some smaller birds off and on, too.

I once had a bird, or did she once have me?
Norwegian Blue, I goov.

[sheds dropped]

I don't have any birds right now, but still want another one some time
in the future. I like to raise my own babies, so one I can hand feed
from the nest box that's grown to pin feather stature. Maybe, a month
or 2 old.

Mine always bred when they were just pets and I wasn't trying to make them breed. Now I'm trying to make them breed and got birds of the right sex and age and provided proper nesting boxes, they don't do anything!

--
Oh my goodness what a caper, someone's ****ed on the magic paper.