Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Default I'VE HAD MY WAY WITH THIS FROUP

Muggles was thinking very hard :
On 1/4/2016 5:36 PM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw wrote :
On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 20:56:43 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw expressed precisely :
On Sat, 02 Jan 2016 05:50:18 -0000, Chris Doe
wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

All you removed was uk.rec.sheds, which can't possibly have anything
sensible
in it.

What is the significanse of your nym, "Mr. Macaw"?

I keep parrots.

Cool. I had a Military Macaw I named 'Crowbar' [He was a straight from
the jungle bronk] a BIG male Scarlet macaw, and a hybred miltiary/blue
and gold macaw I named 'Elvis'. I had a Moluccan cockatoo I named
'Keenya', and several other hookbills I bought and sold.

Biggest bird I ever had was an African Grey Timneh, but I also had a
Blue Headed Pionus, and some smaller birds off and on, too.

I never did get one of those African Greys. I sold a few, but never had
one as a pet. Did yours talk?
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

All you removed was uk.rec.sheds, which can't possibly have anything
sensible
in it.

What is the significanse of your nym, "Mr. Macaw"?

I keep parrots.

Cool. I had a Military Macaw I named 'Crowbar' [He was a straight from
the jungle bronk] a BIG male Scarlet macaw, and a hybred miltiary/blue
and gold macaw I named 'Elvis'. I had a Moluccan cockatoo I named
'Keenya', and several other hookbills I bought and sold.

Biggest bird I ever had was an African Grey Timneh, but I also had a
Blue Headed Pionus, and some smaller birds off and on, too.

I never did get one of those African Greys. I sold a few, but never had
one as a pet. Did yours talk?

My timneh talked a lot. She used to call my sons name a lot just so she
could see him come into the room and look all confused because no one
would be there!

--
Maggie
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Muggles pretended :

wrote:

[...]

lol That remided Me of Elvis's partner where I got him. That bird was a
scarlet/Military Macaw hybred named Turkey. ^^
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

All you removed was uk.rec.sheds, which can't possibly have anything
sensible
in it.

What is the significanse of your nym, "Mr. Macaw"?

I keep parrots.

Cool. I had a Military Macaw I named 'Crowbar' [He was a straight from
the jungle bronk] a BIG male Scarlet macaw, and a hybred miltiary/blue
and gold macaw I named 'Elvis'. I had a Moluccan cockatoo I named
'Keenya', and several other hookbills I bought and sold.

Biggest bird I ever had was an African Grey Timneh, but I also had a
Blue Headed Pionus, and some smaller birds off and on, too.

I never did get one of those African Greys. I sold a few, but never had
one as a pet. Did yours talk?

I got yer 'blue-headed' parrot hangin'.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/5/2016 11:47 AM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles pretended :

wrote:

[...]

What sort of personality does a military macaw have?
--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles formulated on Tuesday :

wrote:

[...]

Most Macaws have similar personalities. The big male's are more
aggressive, especially the ones you get from the quarenteen in L.A.
They are right from the jungles in Mexico and Central America.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I don't think I'd risk keeping a bird like that myself. I like all of
my current body parts in tact!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles explained on 1/6/2016 :

wrote:

[...]

Yep, and don't forget the damage to the house a big bird can do. ^^
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

The guy I bought my female Scarlet Macaw from had an African Grey who called each of his 7 dogs by name as they entered the house. To me the dogs looked identical!

--
If a deaf person swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Even Greys tear stuff up. Mine could remove every key from my computer keyboard in 3 minutes flat, scattering them all over the floor, half of them damaged so they wouldn't go back in.

--
What has got two legs and bleeds?
Half a dog!

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

Birds are so intelligent. My grey wasn't supposed to be cuddly, but
with me she would sit still and cuddle with me and she'd fall asleep as
I'd scratch her neck.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I was raising kids so having a bird wasn't much different. I never took
my eyes off my kids (for long) or my parrot! lol

--
Maggie
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

Rhondas Yellow Naped Parrot would do the same thing. She never
scratched MY neck like that! :/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/7/2016 2:26 PM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles was thinking very hard :

Birds are so intelligent. My grey wasn't supposed to be cuddly, but
with me she would sit still and cuddle with me and she'd fall asleep as
I'd scratch her neck.

Rhondas Yellow Naped Parrot would do the same thing. She never scratched
MY neck like that! :/

Maybe your feathers weren't as soft? lol

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles explained :
On 1/7/2016 2:26 PM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles was thinking very hard :

Birds are so intelligent. My grey wasn't supposed to be cuddly, but
with me she would sit still and cuddle with me and she'd fall asleep as
I'd scratch her neck.

Rhondas Yellow Naped Parrot would do the same thing. She never scratched
MY neck like that! :/

Maybe your feathers weren't as soft? lol

lol My neck is exposed now...no long hare, just short gray hare and a
bald spot getting balder. :/

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Most kids will avoid doing something you've yelled at them for. Parrots just do it again anyway.

--
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

If I scratch one of my Grey's neck she says "Tickle tickle!!"
This one: http://www.petersphotos.com/newfuji/...%20parrot).jpg
She's sat on what used to be a chest of drawers before half of it was converted by beaks into sawdust, in an aviary taking up two thirds of the garage.

--
Caller: "Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?"
Operator: "I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are talking about".
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

The bird or Rhonda?

--
Q. What did the sign on the door of the whorehouse say?
A. Beat it - we're closed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

We once asked our grey if she had a hard life as an egg, and she bobbed
her head up and down emphatically!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2016 7:15 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 18:57:08 -0000, Muggles wrote:

Birds are so intelligent. My grey wasn't supposed to be cuddly, but
with me she would sit still and cuddle with me and she'd fall asleep as
I'd scratch her neck.

If I scratch one of my Grey's neck she says "Tickle tickle!!"
This one:
http://www.petersphotos.com/newfuji/...%20parrot).jpg
She's sat on what used to be a chest of drawers before half of it was
converted by beaks into sawdust, in an aviary taking up two thirds of
the garage.

She looks like a Congo ... sure is pretty.
--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 05:00:03 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/9/2016 7:15 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 18:57:08 -0000, Muggles wrote:

Birds are so intelligent. My grey wasn't supposed to be cuddly, but
with me she would sit still and cuddle with me and she'd fall asleep as
I'd scratch her neck.

If I scratch one of my Grey's neck she says "Tickle tickle!!"
This one:
http://www.petersphotos.com/newfuji/...%20parrot).jpg
She's sat on what used to be a chest of drawers before half of it was
converted by beaks into sawdust, in an aviary taking up two thirds of
the garage.

She looks like a Congo ... sure is pretty.

Yes I've always had Congos, Timnehs are rare round here.

I'm one of the few people that can tell the sex of a Grey by looking at it.

--
Murphy says to Paddy, "What ya talkin into an envelope for?" "I'm sending a voicemail ya thick sod!"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2016 6:06 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 05:00:03 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/9/2016 7:15 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 18:57:08 -0000, Muggles wrote:

Birds are so intelligent. My grey wasn't supposed to be cuddly, but
with me she would sit still and cuddle with me and she'd fall asleep as
I'd scratch her neck.

If I scratch one of my Grey's neck she says "Tickle tickle!!"
This one:
http://www.petersphotos.com/newfuji/...%20parrot).jpg
She's sat on what used to be a chest of drawers before half of it was
converted by beaks into sawdust, in an aviary taking up two thirds of
the garage.

She looks like a Congo ... sure is pretty.

Yes I've always had Congos, Timnehs are rare round here.

I'm one of the few people that can tell the sex of a Grey by looking at it.

Both of my birds were blood tested to determine the sex of the bird.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:51:16 -0000, Muggles wrote:

[...]

I had that done six times with Greys, and every time I was right anyway just by looking at the face. I don't do the DNA sexing now.

--
Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Mr Macaw has brought this to us :
[...]

Sexing a large bird is usually the color of their eyes and the size of
the bird. Males are the talkers usually.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 18:29:27 -0000, Eagle wrote:

[...]

With Greys both of those things are identical. A male grey has a slightly squarer butcher face.

--
My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"