Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What the hell just happened?

I just downloaded all the new headers in the groups I subscribe to and
there were a **** load of "New" headers that were several years old.
These "New" messages were dated 2009 through today. My filters worked
as they were suppose to, but still there were thousands that were
shown as "New."

I'm guessing it was my news server "Newsguy" that may have had a brain
cramp. Did anyone else have this happen today?