Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default When are Xmas trees bought.

A friend and I are debating when most people buy their xmas trees.

I saw that it's several days or more before Christmas eve, and the
proof of this is that is what I do. And that tree lots open up about
2 weeks in advance.

She says, No, the custom is Xmas eve and the great majority buy that
afternoon. And the proof is that is what she does.

What can you tell us about this?

Xmas.. Ian Field Electronics Repair 0 December 23rd 11 06:43 PM
Xmas. Ian Field Electronics Repair 0 December 23rd 11 06:04 PM
Xmas. Ian Field Electronic Schematics 0 December 14th 11 05:01 PM
OT - XMAS Arthur 51[_3_] UK diy 12 December 21st 09 10:32 PM
Get Me One Of These For Xmas J T Woodworking 4 November 26th 05 02:16 PM