Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT What the workplace 'war on women' really looks like

Oren posted for all of us...

Hot chick in Ft Lauderdale

Ava Fiore goes undercover for 'Watters World'. The new show on Fox.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4668598119001/what-the-workplace-war-on-women-really-looks-like/?playlist_id=4607808626001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/zng3t93

They all have the qualifications I'm looking for.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 16:47:31 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

Hot chick in Ft Lauderdale

Ava Fiore goes undercover for 'Watters World'. The new show on Fox.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4668598119001/what-the-workplace-war-on-women-really-looks-like/?playlist_id=4607808626001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/zng3t93

They all have the qualifications I'm looking for.

Translation: You wouldn't "kick her out of bed; unless she wanted to
do it on the floor"?