Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why do I hear myself as an echo on the phone?

On Wed, 09 Dec 2015 18:25:32 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

When line is not properly terminated that happens.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Causes+of+Echo

Great article. Thanks for posting it! That explains the cause very well.

Posted to alt.home.repair

THANK YOU Scott Lurndal - and NO THANKS
to everyone else who replied.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

When line is not properly terminated that happens.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Causes+of+Echo

Great article. Thanks for posting it! That explains the cause very well.

I'm curious, have you never used a search engine such as "Google"? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Search Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 9 Dec 2015 18:03:10 -0800 (PST), wrote:

THANK YOU Scott Lurndal - and NO THANKS
to everyone else who replied.

+1

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 8:03:16 PM UTC-6, wrote:
THANK YOU Scott Lurndal - and NO THANKS
to everyone else who replied.

You poor thing, I wonder how far that stick is inserted up your tailpipe. I know a lot of people who are humor impaired. It's so tragic. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Stick Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote: "You poor thing, I wonder how far that stick is inserted up your tailpipe. I know a lot of
people who are humor impaired. It's so tragic. ^_^ "

I'm not humor-impaired; there is just a proper time
and place for it. The orig. poster had a serious
question, and up to that point was getting little more
than heckling from the bullies in the back of the
school bus.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 5:35:31 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote: "You poor thing, I wonder how far that stick is inserted up your tailpipe. I know a lot of
people who are humor impaired. It's so tragic. ^_^ "

I'm not humor-impaired; there is just a proper time
and place for it. The orig. poster had a serious
question, and up to that point was getting little more
than heckling from the bullies in the back of the
school bus.

OMG, there are bullies around, be careful, one of them may shove your head into a toilet. EEEK! Everyone gets teased on Usenet but you might notice that no one was spewing foul language. Once the ribbing is over, you can get down to a serious discussion. If your skin is so thin, maybe you should only lurk in moderated groups? o_O

Perhaps you should first start with an Internet search, put your findings in your post then ask for clarification from someone who understands the subject matter. Gee, golly, gosh, darn-it you poopy head! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Teasing Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

[This followup was posted to alt.home.repair and a copy was sent to the
cited author.]

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

wrote:

When line is not properly terminated that happens.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Causes+of+Echo

Great article. Thanks for posting it! That explains the cause very well.

I'm curious, have you never used a search engine such as "Google"? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Search Monster

As a result of my analysis: NO!

--
Tekkie