Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Why do I hear myself as an echo on the phone?

On 12/9/2015 9:03 PM, wrote:
THANK YOU Scott Lurndal - and NO THANKS
to everyone else who replied.

I second that. Kudos to Scott and I must say, I'm embarrassed by the
behavior of the others. I keep telling them to stop the nonsense, but
they don't listen to me.

Last week I even put a curfew on posting hours, but a couple of days
after it was lifted, they started behaving badly again. The way they
act at times is terrible. Please accept my sincerest apology and I will
personally email each of the offenders and ask them to be more polite in
the future or I will report them to their mother. .