Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Creepy- ass cracker shoots up Planned Parenthood

On 11/29/2015 2:11 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 11/29/2015 06:02 AM, Frank wrote:
No and as someone that has spent a lot of time unsuccessfully this year
in the woods, I am jealous.

doing anything tonight? You can shoot the son-of-a-bitching deer that
pulled down the bird feeder last night.

I wish. Deer in my yard drive me crazy. Few months ago, 4 bucks, just
out of velvet were sparring in my back yard. Mentioned it to my new
neighbor and he pulled out his cell phone to show me a picture of the
biggest one, an 8 point buck.

Reminds me of video I posted for rec.hunting a few years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wO4...ature=youtu.be
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/04/2015 05:53 AM, Frank wrote:
I wish. Deer in my yard drive me crazy. Few months ago, 4 bucks, just
out of velvet were sparring in my back yard. Mentioned it to my new
neighbor and he pulled out his cell phone to show me a picture of the
biggest one, an 8 point buck.

Damn thing has become a regular. I wonder if I can build a combination
of a bird feeder and a bug zapper to turn him into a red nosed reindeer?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2015 10:16 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/04/2015 05:53 AM, Frank wrote:
I wish. Deer in my yard drive me crazy. Few months ago, 4 bucks, just
out of velvet were sparring in my back yard. Mentioned it to my new
neighbor and he pulled out his cell phone to show me a picture of the
biggest one, an 8 point buck.

Damn thing has become a regular. I wonder if I can build a combination
of a bird feeder and a bug zapper to turn him into a red nosed reindeer?

Do they sell fence chargers, in your area?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 04 Dec 2015 08:16:42 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 12/04/2015 05:53 AM, Frank wrote:
I wish. Deer in my yard drive me crazy. Few months ago, 4 bucks, just
out of velvet were sparring in my back yard. Mentioned it to my new
neighbor and he pulled out his cell phone to show me a picture of the
biggest one, an 8 point buck.

Damn thing has become a regular. I wonder if I can build a combination
of a bird feeder and a bug zapper to turn him into a red nosed reindeer?

Shoot him in the ear with a .22 HP magnum round. That'll get his
attention and you don't mess up the nose.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/04/2015 08:26 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 10:16 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/04/2015 05:53 AM, Frank wrote:
I wish. Deer in my yard drive me crazy. Few months ago, 4 bucks, just
out of velvet were sparring in my back yard. Mentioned it to my new
neighbor and he pulled out his cell phone to show me a picture of the
biggest one, an 8 point buck.

Damn thing has become a regular. I wonder if I can build a combination
of a bird feeder and a bug zapper to turn him into a red nosed reindeer?

Do they sell fence chargers, in your area?

Fence chargers? In Montana? What are they? I don't have first hand
knowledge about whitetails but I know if you put food on one side of an
electric fence and an elk on the other you'd be surprised at how many
hundred feet of wire the elk can drag behind him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/04/2015 03:31 PM, Oren wrote:
Shoot him in the ear with a .22 HP magnum round. That'll get his
attention and you don't mess up the nose.

I've been thinking in terms of the pellet rifle. Make him wonder what
the deer flies are doing out in December.

One year a got a block for the deer. They enjoyed it but then they'd
walk over and pull down the sunflower seeds for desert. Some people have
to contend with squirrels, I get the damn deer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2015 8:28 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/04/2015 03:31 PM, Oren wrote:
Shoot him in the ear with a .22 HP magnum round. That'll get his
attention and you don't mess up the nose.

I've been thinking in terms of the pellet rifle. Make him wonder what
the deer flies are doing out in December.

One year a got a block for the deer. They enjoyed it but then they'd
walk over and pull down the sunflower seeds for desert. Some people have
to contend with squirrels, I get the damn deer.

I'm sure I'd be fascinated the first few times I saw them, but after
they ate my garden I'd probably want to learn how to use a shot gun.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2015 10:16 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/04/2015 05:53 AM, Frank wrote:
I wish. Deer in my yard drive me crazy. Few months ago, 4 bucks, just
out of velvet were sparring in my back yard. Mentioned it to my new
neighbor and he pulled out his cell phone to show me a picture of the
biggest one, an 8 point buck.

Damn thing has become a regular. I wonder if I can build a combination
of a bird feeder and a bug zapper to turn him into a red nosed reindeer?

Maybe I can't hunt them but my deer did not like getting shot in the
rear with my pellet gun.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 5 Dec 2015 09:01:05 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

On 12/4/2015 10:16 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/04/2015 05:53 AM, Frank wrote:
I wish. Deer in my yard drive me crazy. Few months ago, 4 bucks, just
out of velvet were sparring in my back yard. Mentioned it to my new
neighbor and he pulled out his cell phone to show me a picture of the
biggest one, an 8 point buck.

Damn thing has become a regular. I wonder if I can build a combination
of a bird feeder and a bug zapper to turn him into a red nosed reindeer?

Maybe I can't hunt them but my deer did not like getting shot in the
rear with my pellet gun.

Rock Salt. Remove lead shot for shotgun shell and pack it with rock
salt - puts a sting in the ass-end