Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Chicago about to burn down

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4630640137001/chicago-police-release-video-of-officer-shooting-teenager/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/pvh5k8f

I call it a bad shoot!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
news
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4630640137001/chicago-police-release-video-of-officer-shooting-teenager/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/pvh5k8f

I call it a bad shoot!

And so does everyone, and the officer is being tried for murder one. And
still they will burn the place down.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/24/2015 06:41 PM, taxed and spent wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message
news
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4630640137001/chicago-police-release-video-of-officer-shooting-teenager/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/pvh5k8f

I call it a bad shoot!

And so does everyone, and the officer is being tried for murder one. And
still they will burn the place down.

Where is the outrage when the bro's are playing their knockout games?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4630640137001/chicago-police-release-video-of-officer-shooting-teenager/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/pvh5k8f

I call it a bad shoot!

The shooter must be mad!! Really 16 times?
Very hard to believe and understand.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Tony Hwang:

The shooter must be mad!! Really 16 times?
Very hard to believe and understand.

I used to think just stupid - given that Rodney King was way back in
1991 or 1992 and they *still* do not seem to have caught on to the fact
that they are on Candid Camera.

But if "mad" means "crazy", I think I have to amend my thinking and
agree....
--
Pete Cresswell

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4630640137001/chicago-police-release-video-of-officer-shooting-teenager/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/pvh5k8f

I call it a bad shoot!

My opinion is the same. I guess they don't have tasers or beanbag weapons or
even OC that can spray far. Gotta spend their bux on other than police as
evidenced by the murder rate, not to justify this calamity.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/24/2015 9:08 PM, Oren wrote:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4630640137001/chicago-police-release-video-of-officer-shooting-teenager/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/pvh5k8f

I call it a bad shoot!

Looked like the kid was walking at angle to
the cops, certainly not attacking as in the
Fergy case. The teen didn't seem to be a
threat to the cops.

I can't tell how man shots were hit before
the teen fell to the ground, and how many
after.

Looked like range of about 10 to 15 yards.
What are the odds a cop can keep 16 round
on target, rapid fire? Didn't miss with even
one?

From what I see of the video, I can't call
it justified. Not from here, anyway.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 18:41:39 -0800, taxed and spent wrote:

I call it a bad shoot!

And so does everyone, and the officer is being tried for murder one.
And still they will burn the place down.

I find it interesting that this officer sat behind a desk for over a year
after the murder with no charges whatsoever. He was only charged when
the thin-blue-line was forced to turn over the video.

There is no justice when the police are involved. Not unless the people
get organized and howl for blood. That's why I would never vote to
convict any victim that got caught getting appropriate payback on these
blue-line gang perps.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/28/2015 5:07 PM, jus_passin_thru wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 18:41:39 -0800, taxed and spent wrote:

I call it a bad shoot!

And so does everyone, and the officer is being tried for murder one.
And still they will burn the place down.

I find it interesting that this officer sat behind a desk for over a year
after the murder with no charges whatsoever. He was only charged when
the thin-blue-line was forced to turn over the video.

Not true. He was going to be charged. This was all political
machinations of Mayor Rahm Emanuel. The county prosecutor and feds all
had this video almost immediately after the shooting. Had this video
been leaked or the officer charged it most likely would have cost
Emanuel the election earlier this year. Had it been an off year for the
powers that be, the copper would have been indicted a long time ago.
Point being that those charged with disciplining or prosecuting the
officer had what they needed many moons ago.

There is no justice when the police are involved. Not unless the people

Say that after this copper goes down for murder. He's an aberration,
not representative of those who serve.

get organized and howl for blood. That's why I would never vote to
convict any victim that got caught getting appropriate payback on these
blue-line gang perps.

Ah, that makes it clear. Two wrongs make a right, is that correct?

Why don't you just keep passin thru

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 11:17:58 PM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
[...]

Didn't you see the sign on the way in?

http://tinyurl.com/EntrySign

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 22:17:52 -0600, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

I find it interesting that this officer sat behind a desk for over a
year after the murder with no charges whatsoever. He was only charged
when the thin-blue-line was forced to turn over the video.

Not true. He was going to be charged.

Ah. The "official story". Or the un-official, official story.

No matter which, your representation is raw sewage, piled high and deep.
They would not have charged that uniformed murderer if the judge had not
forced them to release the footage.

There is no justice when the police are involved. Not unless the
people

Say that after this copper goes down for murder. He's an aberration,
not representative of those who serve.

In a city with a secret detention facility with some of the most bizarre
detention stories (including torture), this murderer sounds like a pretty
good representation of the uniform-wearing predators on the streets. And
I mean the term "predator" quite literally.

I bet this murderer admired John Jon Burge.

That's why I would never vote to
convict any victim that got caught getting appropriate payback on these
blue-line gang perps.

Ah, that makes it clear. Two wrongs make a right, is that correct?

Sometimes, two wrongs is the only approximation of justice available.
This local murder is just a mirror of the federal and state behavior on a
micro level. If this monster is not charged and convicted, I personally
would not shed a tear if this murderer and his family paid the price.
Sometimes the gene pool needs a little bleach.

Out-of-control monsters work for out-of-control organizations.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 20:59:24 -0800, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Didn't you see the sign on the way in?

http://tinyurl.com/EntrySign

Looks like I found one of those trolls. Or maybe your just one of those
miscreants that is involved in fighting-the-net?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2015 05:37 AM, jus_passin_thru wrote:
Sometimes, two wrongs is the only approximation of justice available.
This local murder is just a mirror of the federal and state behavior on a
micro level. If this monster is not charged and convicted, I personally
would not shed a tear if this murderer and his family paid the price.
Sometimes the gene pool needs a little bleach.

Out-of-control monsters work for out-of-control organizations.

I'd rather live next door to Jason Van Dyke than the trash gang banger drug dealer
hoodlums that infect the streets of Chicago.

Maybe you should become a cop, you could help reform some street trash drug dealers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 07:41:20 -0500, Eric wrote:

I'd rather live next door to Jason Van Dyke than the trash gang banger
drug dealer hoodlums that infect the streets of Chicago.

Maybe you should become a cop, you could help reform some street trash
drug dealers.

The drug counterculture and the corruption of Chicago police can be laid
directly on the altar of the drug prohibition/war. TPTB knew full well
what would happen because our country was nearly torn apart by the
alcohol prohibition/war of the roaring 1920's. We now have a gulag state
and uncounted numbers of Americans have lost all hope of quality-of-life
because of it.

I don't think this country will suffer these uniformed criminals (or
their federal, state and local masters) much longer. It could not happen
soon enough.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

+1

And again, it's one case in a country with 1 mil+ law enforcement.
All the other cases we've heard of, the videos were out shortly after
the incidents, if it even appeared the cop was in the wrong he typically
was suspended immediately, etc. The case in SC where the cop shot the
black guy who was fleeing is a good example. Video was out immediately,
cop was suspended and charged within weeks.

There is no justice when the police are involved. Not unless the people

Say that after this copper goes down for murder. He's an aberration,
not representative of those who serve.

+1

It's ironic that they are still bitching, even when the cop is charged
and by all appearances from that video, almost certainly going to be
convicted. I agree that this should have proceeded faster and almost
certainly didn't because of the liberal Democrat mayor being up for
re-election. But taking a year to bring charges is a long, long way
from there being "no justice".

get organized and howl for blood. That's why I would never vote to
convict any victim that got caught getting appropriate payback on these
blue-line gang perps.

Ah, that makes it clear. Two wrongs make a right, is that correct?

Why don't you just keep passin thru

+1

RF burn Michael A. Terrell Electronic Schematics 3 October 27th 14 09:21 AM
burn, baby, burn dadiOH[_3_] Home Repair 1 June 3rd 14 08:02 PM
Burn baby burn Wes[_5_] Metalworking 0 October 7th 10 11:25 PM
Chicago AWS/FabTech Chicago show RDF Metalworking 0 August 9th 07 03:05 PM
Combi Boiler - To Burn Or Not To Burn Tim UK diy 7 November 6th 06 02:10 PM