Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT Chicago about to burn down

On Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 11:17:58 PM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:
On 11/28/2015 5:07 PM, jus_passin_thru wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 18:41:39 -0800, taxed and spent wrote:

I call it a bad shoot!

And so does everyone, and the officer is being tried for murder one.
And still they will burn the place down.

I find it interesting that this officer sat behind a desk for over a year
after the murder with no charges whatsoever. He was only charged when
the thin-blue-line was forced to turn over the video.

Not true. He was going to be charged. This was all political
machinations of Mayor Rahm Emanuel. The county prosecutor and feds all
had this video almost immediately after the shooting. Had this video
been leaked or the officer charged it most likely would have cost
Emanuel the election earlier this year. Had it been an off year for the
powers that be, the copper would have been indicted a long time ago.
Point being that those charged with disciplining or prosecuting the
officer had what they needed many moons ago.

+1

And again, it's one case in a country with 1 mil+ law enforcement.
All the other cases we've heard of, the videos were out shortly after
the incidents, if it even appeared the cop was in the wrong he typically
was suspended immediately, etc. The case in SC where the cop shot the
black guy who was fleeing is a good example. Video was out immediately,
cop was suspended and charged within weeks.

There is no justice when the police are involved. Not unless the people

Say that after this copper goes down for murder. He's an aberration,
not representative of those who serve.

+1

It's ironic that they are still bitching, even when the cop is charged
and by all appearances from that video, almost certainly going to be
convicted. I agree that this should have proceeded faster and almost
certainly didn't because of the liberal Democrat mayor being up for
re-election. But taking a year to bring charges is a long, long way
from there being "no justice".

get organized and howl for blood. That's why I would never vote to
convict any victim that got caught getting appropriate payback on these
blue-line gang perps.

Ah, that makes it clear. Two wrongs make a right, is that correct?

Why don't you just keep passin thru

+1