Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Your unsubscribe button does not work could you please unsubscribe mefrom this site

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

You poor deluded ******* , you think this is just a Giggle thing . There's a
whole world of content out there and you don't have to use google to get to
it .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:00:52 -0600, "Terry Coombs"

You poor deluded ******* , you think this is just a Giggle thing . There's a
whole world of content out there and you don't have to use google to get to
it .

That ignorant slut... how dare she.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015 12:33:47 -0800 (PST),

in alt.home.repair wrote:

Your unsubscribe button does not work
could you please unsubscribe me from this site

.... was it the Bright Flasklight thread ?
:-)

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/16/2015 3:33 PM, wrote:

I do believe you have to do that yourself.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
..
www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 3:34:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Try this one...

https://bpmforreal.files.wordpress.c...be-button1.png
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015 12:33:47 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Do you see a black cord going from your computer to a wall outlet?

Pull that plug out of the outlet and you'll be permanently unsubscribed.
(As long as you dont ever plug it back in again)....

If you still need help, type "O" for the operator!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 5:50:45 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 3:34:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Try this one...

https://bpmforreal.files.wordpress.c...be-button1.png

Thanks DD! Another great image for my collection. 😁

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dear Sir,

We have carefully reviewed our records, and
find that you have not submitted the $59.95
unsubscription fee. Following your payment, we
will act in a timely manner.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

"Unsubscribe" Jim Hawkins UK diy 18 December 24th 13 11:44 AM
unsubscribe Jim Hawkins UK diy 21 November 19th 13 11:47 PM
Moderator: Please unsubscribe me from this list [email protected] Metalworking 8 May 23rd 08 11:04 PM
metal work site...... Den[_2_] Metalworking 3 April 1st 08 11:38 PM
Web Site: the work in progress Darrell Feltmate Woodturning 6 September 17th 06 01:18 PM