Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water pipe heat tape

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:59:41 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Since, I may not understand your question, I'm asking for more
information. See how easy that is to do?

Why do people need to pull teeth? Instead of asking _all the time_
from posters -- why don't they detail what they have done so far to
fix a problem

I did XYZ, things are fine. I can't get back to A.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/15/2015 11:13 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:59:41 -0500, Muggles wrote:

Since, I may not understand your question, I'm asking for more
information. See how easy that is to do?

Why do people need to pull teeth? Instead of asking _all the time_
from posters -- why don't they detail what they have done so far to
fix a problem

I did XYZ, things are fine. I can't get back to A.

I don't think most people start out not giving enough info just so they
can irritate someone else. LOL For me, I try to give info that's on my
mind initially, and I'm fairly sure there's something I've left out that
I haven't thought of to mention. I just figure people will tell me to
clarify because I really can't think of everything people might need to
know.

Most people here know more about everything that I'd have a question on,
so I'm actually hoping people will help me think through a problem. I'm
learning something every time I read a response to one of my questions,
and I know some of my questions might sound silly or basic, but that's
because I'm trying to learn how to do something I've never done before.
It's taken me a while to have the confidence to even ask questions
because in the past people have treated me badly for "asking dumb
questions". The majority of people here have been so willing to answer
and help me. I've actually made a painted shelf, mounted it on the
wall, moved on to putting up wire shelving, designing a wire floating
shelf I needed, and several other projects because people hear answered
my silly questions.

--
Maggie