Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

Default The USA finally takes to roundabouts.

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 05:45:28 -0700, Colon Edmund Burke of Ladyboise,
Idaho wrote:

On 10/1/2015 1:19 AM, Ian Jackson wrote:
The USA finally takes to roundabouts.
http://nyti.ms/1N3v0tI

When I was visiting some friends in Sandy Eggo, they took me down to
Tijuana where they have these traffic circles. It was a fun time to sit
and watch the cars on the merry-go-round. ;-)

You need roundabouts like the Magic Rpundabout in Hemel Hemptsead!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVeAhmvNFIU