Posted to rec.music.opera,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital

Default Since nobody takes me serious in here

On May 2, 10:16 pm, "L. Credit Where Due T."
wrote:
Even a faded water-mark has more of brain than 'our' Mark of Zero.
Nolo Contendre.

L. Credit Where Due T.

On May 2, 11:00 pm, "REG" wrote:

Hi, Mark.

"nobody" wrote in message

.. .

No body take you seriously? Perhaps it is because you are too ignorant to
use proper netiquette and indicate a brief description of your links. Few
of us will click an unlabeled link - apart from virus and malware risks
there is the simple fact it may be of no interest to us.

Maybe it is not a matter of ignorance but, judging from your other
postings
and your paranoid rant about your posts disappearing in mere seconds (God,
how I wish they would!!!!) - maybe you are just a paranoid schizophrenic
moron

Well, bollmann is a paranoid schizophrenic sub-idiot. So, excepting
the IQ-difference....

incampable of polite interaction with normal society.

Yes, Merdie and its intended, Stink Bollmann do share both that
incampability and that incapability, too.

If I were you I would take scissors and cut my computer cables so the
demons
can't bore through your tinfoil hat and eat your brain (if they can find
it).

They'll find it at the soonest; two minutes after locating The Boll-
Hole, where Slaturde and Boll will be Honeymooning.....or was that
just 'mooning'....

What a dumbass!!!

Slaturde and Boll, both!!!
Richard Garmise

"gerberk" wrote in message
And my posts are banned after 10 seconds

I believe these links are Opera and Ilove Grace Kelly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0c8Q...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzA0nG_PurQ-Hide quoted text -