Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rats walking power lines onto house

Welp. Just as soon as I thought I got rid of the little critters, I watched a couple of them climb a tree, jump on the power line and run onto the roof. If it were one or two trees, I'd try putting something around the trunks to keep them out, but would not work here.

So I'm wondering if there's something to throw over the power line that the wouldn't cross?

Or any other ideas?