Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to inspect furnace filters?

Everybody says to inspect your furnace filters, but they don't say what
to look for. On the TV news they always say it, then show a filter that
is completely clogged. Obviously they should be replaced before that.
So what should I look for to decide if I need to replace them. I have
been replacing them every 3 months, but when I do I can barely tell
the difference between the old ones and the new ones.

Bill

FURNACE FILTERS No Name Home Repair 16 August 7th 07 12:17 AM
Furnace Filters Robert Gammon Home Repair 9 October 3rd 06 02:15 PM
Furnace filters Michindo Home Repair 5 February 26th 06 03:43 PM
Thick accordion-type furnace filters - can I retrofit furnace for standard? bryanska Home Ownership 1 August 9th 05 09:24 PM
Furnace Filters A. Barnhard Home Ownership 4 January 20th 05 06:51 PM