Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

Default I WANT SERENA WILLIAMS TO

Squeeze my face betwist her powerful negress thighs.
Discuss..........

Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"THE COLONEL, Ph.D" wrote in message
Squeeze my face betwist her powerful negress thighs.
Discuss..........

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp...ss-beach-9.jpg

I bet she would be something on a track cycle.

Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"Concerned Citizen" wrote in message ...

"THE COLONEL, Ph.D" wrote in message
Squeeze my face betwist her powerful negress thighs.
Discuss..........

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp...ss-beach-9.jpg

I bet she would be something on a track cycle.

WhoooooooHoooooooooo! Now that's what I call a brick ****house BOOTY!!

SHE'S ****ING HAWT!!

Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"THE COLONEL, Ph.D" wrote in message
"Concerned Citizen" wrote in message ...

"THE COLONEL, Ph.D" wrote in message
Squeeze my face betwist her powerful negress thighs.
Discuss..........

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp...ss-beach-9.jpg

I bet she would be something on a track cycle.

WhoooooooHoooooooooo! Now that's what I call a brick ****house BOOTY!!

SHE'S ****ING HAWT!!

Here ya go:

https://stvnorman.wordpress.com/2011...booty-sex-toy/

Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"Concerned Citizen" wrote in message ...

"THE COLONEL, Ph.D" wrote in message
"Concerned Citizen" wrote in message ...

"THE COLONEL, Ph.D" wrote in message
Squeeze my face betwist her powerful negress thighs.
Discuss..........

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp...ss-beach-9.jpg

I bet she would be something on a track cycle.

WhoooooooHoooooooooo! Now that's what I call a brick ****house BOOTY!!

SHE'S ****ING HAWT!!

Here ya go:

https://stvnorman.wordpress.com/2011...booty-sex-toy/

Just imagine what a feller can do with it.
I still like the real Serena.