Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.suicide.methods,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

Default SERENA WILLIAMS BOOTY

Serena's got a man ass, no doubt. I bet even her turds gots muscles on 'em.

http://tinyurl.com/ptt5zvo

__
I knew from a very early age I was destined to be a philosopher, so well did
I comprehend the underpinnings of humanity.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.suicide.methods,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"Lilac McFlea" wrote in message
. 88...

"Col. Edmund J. Burke" wrote in
:

The fake soldier Burke likes to get butt****ed by trannies.

If that is really the case, it's none of yer business, rubber dick.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.suicide.methods,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 7/12/2015 8:21 AM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of Ladyboise, Idaho
wrote:
Serena's got a man ass, no doubt. I bet even her turds gots muscles on
'em.

http://tinyurl.com/ptt5zvo

Does that ape remind you of 'Pleasance', Coloon? LOLOK

No, you ignorant grik!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.methods,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"Rakhat KZ" wrote in message ...

Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Serena's got a man ass, no doubt. I bet even her turds gots muscles on
'em.

At least, she has use for her muscles. She uses them for her career in
sports. Moreover, isnt she successfully defending your country in tennis? I
bet her ass is happier than anyones here and has enough money to be happy
even about her non-pretty muscles. Many women in sports look muscular and
HEALTHY, but this is the part of their career and nothing more. I bet she is
happier than anyone here.

Nobuddy cares what you think, blubber buns.