Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

Default AFTER GOING TO THE MARKET

I sat beside my cucumber garden while Pleasance shaved me.
My neck that is.

Opinions or comments welcome. ^@^

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

On 9/14/2015 3:17 PM, THE COLONEL, Ph.D wrote:
I sat beside my cucumber garden while Pleasance shaved me.
My neck that is.

Opinions or comments welcome. ^@^

good gawd...you'll kill yer cukes

--
Legalize the death penalty for any prosecutor who willingly causes an
innocent person to be sentenced to death.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/14/2015 3:17 PM, THE COLONEL, Ph.D wrote:
I sat beside my cucumber garden while Pleasance shaved me.
My neck that is.

Opinions or comments welcome. ^@^

The best part of going to the grocery store is watching what people
buy with their EBT cards. I noticed they still have to use real money
to buy cigarettes and beer.
What a country,.... https://www.ebt.acs-inc.com/
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 13:17:37 -0700, "THE COLON, Ph.D of Ladyboise,
Idaho" wrote:

I sat beside my cucumber garden while Pleasance shaved me.
My neck that is.

Opinions or comments welcome. ^@^

Can you even tell where the hair on yer neck ends and the hair on yer
back begins, KKKoloom? Griks have that problem...even the men.
LOLOK
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Idaho" wrote:

I sat beside my cucumber garden while Pleasance shaved me.
My neck that is.

Opinions or comments welcome. ^@^

Can you even tell where the hair on yer neck ends and the hair on yer
back begins, KKKoloom? Griks have that problem...even the men.
LOLOK

How wood U know about this unless them griks butt**** you shirtless, you old
whore?

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Idaho" wrote:

I sat beside my cucumber garden while Pleasance shaved me.
My neck that is.

Opinions or comments welcome. ^@^

Can you even tell where the hair on yer neck ends and the hair on yer
back begins, KKKoloom? Griks have that problem...even the men.
LOLOK

How wood U know about this unless them griks butt**** you shirtless, you old
whore?

When Griks butt**** you senseless, they'll be BEHIND you, KKKoloom!
Aks the Foreskin Peeler...he gets greeked by other Griks all the time!
LOLOK
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Idaho" wrote:

I sat beside my cucumber garden while Pleasance shaved me.
My neck that is.

Opinions or comments welcome. ^@^

Can you even tell where the hair on yer neck ends and the hair on yer
back begins, KKKoloom? Griks have that problem...even the men.
LOLOK

How wood U know about this unless them griks butt**** you shirtless, you
old
whore?

When Griks butt**** you senseless, they'll be BEHIND you, KKKoloom!
Aks the Foreskin Peeler...he gets greeked by other Griks all the time!
LOLOK

Listen to me. Those griks will butt**** you however I tell them to, you
limey tart.
LOL + BURN

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. snicker

THE COLONEL, Ph.D, in did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

Idaho" wrote:

I sat beside my cucumber garden while Pleasance shaved me.
My neck that is.

Opinions or comments welcome. ^@^

drooling tardbabble
Can you even tell where the hair on yer neck ends and the hair on yer
back begins, KKKoloom? Griks have that problem...even the men.
LOLOK

/drooling tardbabble

How wood U know about this unless them griks butt**** you shirtless, you old
whore?

OCDK0oK can categorically state that he's 'sampled' every single Greek
man, and thus is eminently qualified to make the assertion that he
cannot tell where the hair on their necks ends and the hair on their
backs begins. Of course, he only had a "worm's eye" view.

Of course, he's so retarded he can't tell the difference when he's
blowing a Greek man, a camel or even his own family members... so take
what he says with a rather large grain of salt.

snicker

--

Roger T.E. Wittekind
PO Box 471

Roger Wittekind the woman-stalking failed truck driver from East
Moline, IL.

Roger Wittekind (aka Rocky), your brain is grasping at straws in
trying to avoid admitting *you* *are* *wrong*, and as your brain
becomes more and more desperate to avoid the truth we promulgate
(which utterly demolishes your kook conspiracy theory), it makes
larger and larger leaps of illogic.

For instance:
=============================
A) You said the satellite uplink inteference seen in the WCBS video
*you* *provided* was a nuke EMP, so your broken brain told you they
must have buried nukes under the twin towers. Being a simpleton, you
believed they just dug shallow holes, dropped the nukes in, smoothed
over the concrete and walked away for 33 years.

B) Your timing on the WCBS video *you* *provided* between the
satellite uplink interference (what you deemed to be a "nuke EMP") and
the tower shaking being 12 seconds (it was actually 14 seconds, but
kooks can't count) means your supposed nukes had to have been buried
from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* below the surface (dependent upon soil
composition and thus speed of compressive blast transmission). Never
mind that we don't have the technology to drill that deep even today,
let alone in 1968. Your broken brain had to yet again change your
kooky little conspiracy theory to at least try to orient itself at
some acute angle to reality. So no "dug a shallow hole, dropped the
nukes in, covered it up, walked away for 33 years" anymore, now it was
"dug an impossibly deep hole, dropped the nukes in, covered it up,
walked away for 33 years".

C) You're such a simpleton you didn't realize nukes require periodic
replacement of their neutron-source trigger, which naturally
radioactively decays over time, building up the decay byproduct xenon,
which absorbs neutrons. It's called xenon poisoning. So your broken
brain told you that someone had to service those nukes to keep the
triggers viable... which means your broken brain was thus *forced* to
change from "dug a shallow hole, dropped the nukes in, covered it up,
walked away for 33 years", to "dug an impossibly deep hole, dropped
the nukes in, covered it up, walked away for 33 years", to "built an
entire *facility* impossibly deep under the WTC, complete with service
personnel and" "4 blast doors to keep the explosion from getting back
into the area the nukes were maintained" (your words).

D) Your broken brain then said there were 19 nukes instead of your
original 3, because you knew there were 19 instances of satellite
uplink interference in the WCBS video *you* *provided*, in which you
k'lamed one of the instances of satellite uplink interference was an
EMP. And if you k'lame one of them is an EMP, they *all* must be EMPs,
so your broken brain now tells you there were 19 nukes detonated in
rapid succession... completely ignoring the fact that even one nuke
detonation would plunge the city into darkness due to EMP burning out
electrical substations, and completely ignoring the fact that no
nuclear detonation byproducts were found in the rubble, in the
vicinity of the rubble, or anywhere in NYC.

E) Now that your broken brain was convinced that the nukes were buried
deeply, of course, they had a very wide blast radius, which screwed up
your kooky k'lame that they were used to demolish WTC1 and WTC2, but
somehow missed WTC3 and WTC4... so your broken brain conceived that
the nuclear weapons could somehow dig themselves up from that
miles-deep facility to just below the WTC towers prior to exploding,
in order to make their cone of destruction smaller. Nevermind that
your broken brain said they dug through 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* of
*solid* *bedrock* in *12* *seconds*. LOL

F) So I've led you by the nose in a full circle... if those bombs your
broken brain is telling you existed *did* dig their way up to
underneath the WTC twin towers before detonating (they didn't... first
because there were no nukes, second because it'd be impossible, but
for the sake of argument, we'll continue), that leads right back to
your calculation of the time between your claimed "EMP" (the satellite
uplink interference on the WCBS video *you* *provided*) and the time
the building shook, which is pretty much where we started. So I've
proven by drop-kicking your retarded ass around the perimeter of
sanity full-circle that you're insane. LOL

G) Realizing the utter ridiculousness of your kook blather above, your
broken brain has backpedaled and expanded your delusion even more as a
desperate attempt at attaining some semblance of plausibility...
saying there were 34 mini-nukes, and they were within and underneath
the twin towers. If those 34 nukes you claim existed *did* explode,
where are the nuclear detonation byproducts? The highly radioactive
metal? The radiation burns and radiation sickness of people in the
vicinity? Where are the nuclear detonation signature seismographs? Why
did the electrical grid, all electronics and all vehicles survive not
just one but *34* nuclear EMPs? And what about that timing between the
WCBS video satellite uplink interference (what you claimed was "EMP")
and the shaking of the tower? That's now off by 14 whole seconds, just
as it was when your kooky conspiracy theory began. LOL

H) Now you're saying the OKC bombing was nuclear in nature (MID:
), and a new era of
widespread nuclear terrorism has arrived... proof positive that you're
off your meds, Roget Wittekind.

I) To back up yor "nuclear terrorism era" k'lame in H) above, you're
now further k'laming there is such a thing as a magical "detonator"
that causes a nuclear weapon to be a "clean nuke" which expulses no
EMP and leaves no radiological contamination... heaping proof upon
proof that you're off your meds, Roger Wittekind.

J) To explain away the lack of any evidence of your k'lame of a
"nuclear terrorism era", your broken brain has conceived that your
magical nukes are employing "Hushaboom technology" (your words) to
silence them.

K) Your broken brain has now stated (MID:
) that "liquid freon in
the air conditioners helped to turn the nuke into a themo [sic]
nuclear bomb" (your words). Complete and utter nonsense from your
thoroughly broken schizophrenic brain, Roger.

IOW, your broken brain is far too stupid to discern fantasy from
reality, so you've caught yourself in an unresolvable logic hole. And
the harder you try to resolve it, the more you run around in little
tard-circles, banging your head with your fist and doing your very
best Rainman impersonation. I can twist your brain into a Gordian Knot
with my knowledge. And I've just barely even started, I haven't even
worked up a sweat yet.
=============================

Kook. LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 07:06:25 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

I sat beside my cucumber garden while Pleasance shaved me.
My neck that is.

Opinions or comments welcome. ^@^

Can you even tell where the hair on yer neck ends and the hair on yer
back begins, KKKoloom? Griks have that problem...even the men.
LOLOK

ONLY hairdressers (which are mostly gay) and fruits like you would ever ask
any such question, Miss Recktum! Which are you? BOTH? BG

--
The Rectum about himself:

MORE PROOF MISS RECKTUM IS A GRIKED KIKE HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT QUEERBOI.
LOL