Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pop Can Solar Air Heater

I've got almost all the stuff I need to make one of these. Any ideas
on how to do it better?
There are lots of youtubes of them. This is one of the better ones,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSJIJQNLvfA
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, September 14, 2015 at 2:25:29 AM UTC-5, Since You Axed wrote:
I've got almost all the stuff I need to make one of these. Any ideas
on how to do it better?
There are lots of youtubes of them. This is one of the better ones,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSJIJQNLvfA

In many neighborhoods around here, some crackhead would smash your solar collector, get the aluminum cans and sell them to a metal recycler. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Can Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:15:54 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

In many neighborhoods around here, some crackhead would smash your solar collector, get the aluminum cans and sell them to a metal recycler. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Can Monster

Just move out of your nursing home -- problem solved.

Become independent again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

In many neighborhoods around here, some crackhead would smash your solar collector, get the aluminum cans and sell them to a metal recycler. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Can Monster

Just move out of your nursing home -- problem solved.

Become independent again.

I want nothing more than that exact thing. Do you have any ides how hard it is to chase women when you're on wheels? All they have to do is run up the stairs to get away. Dammit! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Rolling Monster

Tankless vs Tank water heater. Whats will last longer? I already havea high powered solar water heater. rishi khanna Home Repair 46 August 26th 11 04:00 PM
solar heater Bob[_24_] Home Repair 0 September 8th 08 05:49 AM
set-up for rigid panel solar pool heater, solar blanket KLE Home Repair 2 May 4th 08 12:52 AM
SOLAR WATER HEATER J T Woodworking 0 May 14th 07 03:30 AM
solar air heater [email protected] Home Repair 0 November 24th 05 10:47 PM