Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What type os stones to use?

Want to put stones over part of garden, what type is likely to deter my dog
from digging it or using as a toilet? I'm thinking larger sharper type but
not sure.

kenny

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 23:11:41 +0100, "Kenny" wrote:

Want to put stones over part of garden, what type is likely to deter my dog
from digging it or using as a toilet? I'm thinking larger sharper type but
not sure.

kenny

None. My dog poops on sandstone rocks.

He stopped pooping on my last 300 s.f. of lawn turf.

Do Do Happens. At least he comes to get me when he needs to go outside
and poop and not poop in the house, near where he eats or sleeps.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 6:11:41 PM UTC-4, Kenny wrote:
Want to put stones over part of garden, what type is likely to deter my dog
from digging it or using as a toilet? I'm thinking larger sharper type but
not sure.

kenny

I would think larger would be less inviting for digging. Pooping
probably doesn't matter. Large and sharp though is going to look
ugly, IMO. River rock looks good.