Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

Default WHAT ABOUT CROTCH ROT

Some guys got that **** in Nam, but I gots it now.
Discuss...............

p.s. Unfortunately I'm just a Ph.D and not an M.D.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:33:45 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese,
Ph.D of Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

Some guys got that **** in Nam, but I gots it now.
Discuss...............

p.s. Unfortunately I'm just a Ph.D and not an M.D.

It was endemic at the Palais d'Amour in Ho Chi Minh City, KKKoloon!
Perhaps yours took a little longer to incubate? LOLOK
Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:33:45 -0700, "Edmund J. Burke, Ph.D" wrote:

Some guys got that **** in Nam, but I gots it now.
Discuss...............

p.s. Unfortunately I'm just a Ph.D and not an M.D.

Colonel, unfortunately the type of crotch rot you
vets got in Nam has no cure. It will be with you
for the remainder of your life. That's what you
get for consorting with all those Nam harlots for
a dollar or two.

--
Sir Gregory
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:33:45 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese,
Ph.D of Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

Some guys got that **** in Nam, but I gots it now.
Discuss...............

p.s. Unfortunately I'm just a Ph.D and not an M.D.

It was endemic at the Palais d'Amour in Ho Chi Minh City, KKKoloon!
Perhaps yours took a little longer to incubate? LOLOK

Is that were you dropped outa yer mom's asshole, Miss Recktum?
LOL

Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

Some guys got that **** in Nam, but I gots it now.
Discuss...............

p.s. Unfortunately I'm just a Ph.D and not an M.D.

Colonel, unfortunately the type of crotch rot you
vets got in Nam has no cure. It will be with you
for the remainder of your life. That's what you
get for consorting with all those Nam harlots for
a dollar or two.

--
Sir Gregory

Indeed. But Asian women are ****ing hawt.

Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 12:43:49 -0700, "Edmund J. Burke, Ph.D" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Some guys got that **** in Nam, but I gots it now.
Discuss...............

p.s. Unfortunately I'm just a Ph.D and not an M.D.

Colonel, unfortunately the type of crotch rot you
vets got in Nam has no cure. It will be with you
for the remainder of your life. That's what you
get for consorting with all those Nam harlots for
a dollar or two.

I just get a boner looking at the videos of Waveya.

Korean girls are hot and they aren't even trannies.

Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

Some guys got that **** in Nam, but I gots it now.
Discuss...............

p.s. Unfortunately I'm just a Ph.D and not an M.D.

Colonel, unfortunately the type of crotch rot you
vets got in Nam has no cure. It will be with you
for the remainder of your life. That's what you
get for consorting with all those Nam harlots for
a dollar or two.

I just get a boner looking at the videos of Waveya.

Korean girls are hot and they aren't even trannies.

Korean girls are hawt, Greg. They gots real bad tempers, too, sometimes.
When they're on the rag you wanna steer clear of them heffers.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 12:42:56 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese,

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:33:45 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese,
Ph.D of Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

Some guys got that **** in Nam, but I gots it now.
Discuss...............

p.s. Unfortunately I'm just a Ph.D and not an M.D.

It was endemic at the Palais d'Amour in Ho Chi Minh City, KKKoloon!
Perhaps yours took a little longer to incubate? LOLOK

Is that were you dropped outa yer mom's asshole, Miss Recktum?
LOL

That's where YOU picked it up, KKKoloon! LOLOK
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

Some guys got that **** in Nam, but I gots it now.
Discuss...............

p.s. Unfortunately I'm just a Ph.D and not an M.D.

Colonel, unfortunately the type of crotch rot you
vets got in Nam has no cure. It will be with you
for the remainder of your life. That's what you
get for consorting with all those Nam harlots for
a dollar or two.

I just get a boner looking at the videos of Waveya.

Korean girls are hot and they aren't even trannies.

Korean girls are hawt, Greg. They gots real bad tempers, too, sometimes.
When they're on the rag you wanna steer clear of them heffers.

"heifers"

JD

Er, that youse, JD. I must been havin' one of them Nam
Flashbacks.............0_o

Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:33:45 -0700, in alt.war.vietnam "Edmund J.
Burke, Ph.D" wrote:

Some guys got that **** in Nam, but I gots it now.
Discuss...............

p.s. Unfortunately I'm just a Ph.D and not an M.D.

I'm fine, thank you.

Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

we want yer onion powder

"Edmund J. Burke, Ph.D" wrote in message ...

Some guys got that **** in Nam, but I gots it now.
Discuss...............

p.s. Unfortunately I'm just a Ph.D and not an M.D.

Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

"David" wrote in message

we want yer onion powder

That's a bird of another colour, David... But hang in there old chap.

"Edmund J. Burke, Ph.D" wrote in message ...

Some guys got that **** in Nam, but I gots it now.

p.s. Unfortunately I'm just a Ph.D and not an M.D.

Posted to alt.fifty-plus.friends,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

but I gots it now