Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Openwell Submersible Pumps

Hi all,

Uneelpump is one of the leading manufacturers of Submersible pumpsets like openwell submersible pumps in the state of Gujarat. Pumpsets are manufactured under expert technical personal with latest technology. Each and Every component is thoroughly tested before being used in manufacturing process.

For more details please visit here.
http://uneelpump.com/openwellH-sub-pumps.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 21 Aug 2015 02:23:51 -0700 (PDT), Uneelpump
wrote:

Hi all,

Eelpump

Spammers are unwelcome on newsgroups. If you don't respect the rules
of newsgroups, why should we expect a good product or good service from
you.

Rhetorical. No need to reply.

P&M
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Hi all,

Eelpump

Spammers are unwelcome on newsgroups. If you don't respect the rules
of newsgroups, why should we expect a good product or good service from
you.

Rhetorical. No need to reply.

P&M

If I ever move to India, I suppose I'll have to give one of their pumps a try? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Pump Monster

submersible pumps Fred UK diy 12 July 10th 12 12:58 PM
Submersible Pumps Manufacturers Uneel Pump UK diy 1 May 15th 12 02:34 PM
Submersible Pumps Andrew UK diy 3 February 27th 07 12:12 AM
Submersible Pumps Andrew UK diy 2 February 26th 07 02:13 PM
Submersible pumps. dcbwhaley UK diy 4 July 17th 06 01:55 PM